Are you sure leaving is a wise decision ?- Lurkers think twice- Part 2

by mankkeli 283 Replies latest jw experiences

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"why arent you interested in the history of your bank before banking with them?"

Likely because his bank is protected by the FDIC. Unforunately the FDIC does not insure lives against being used and wasted in a cult that teaches lies.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

outsmartthesystem - There is no change that go down well with everyone, majority are happy with the changes but few are not and this happen in everyday situation of life, not everyone concur with even the normal way of doing things. Some complained and many may not. Many JWs see doctrinal changes as an evidence of divine intervention in the borg. It reinforces their conviction that Jesus is truly in full control and it keeps them in. So, doctrinal change is not an issue to count on as evidence for quitting.

• NewChapter
  • shamus100
    shamus100

I love it when an active JW counts time here preaching to apostates.

Please don't go preaching anywhere else. Preach here. Save us - save the lurkers!

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - You have the audacity to call me an idiot because you are an imbecile and your folly is clearly evident. If you use vulgar words on me, I will lash out you in return, Stupid thing.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    So, doctrinal change is not an issue to count on as evidence for quitting.

Alot of JW`s quit for that very reason..Your clueless..

..................;-)...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW - You have the audacity to call me an idiot because you are an imbecile and your folly is clearly evident.
    you use vulgar words on me, I will lash out you in return, Stupid thing.

You`ve offered nothing but Brain Farts and Bullshit..

Not a shred of evidence..

Yes that makes you an Idiot..

.............................;-)...OUTLAW

• Bella15
    Bella15

NOT ...I am not shocked because relatively speaking is WORST as there are only 7 million JWs ... just like the sexual abuse cases in the JW, because there are only 7+/- million IT IS WORST THAN CATHOLICS ...

I work in the oil and gas field, it amazes me how many couples are working on their 30, 40, 50, wedding anniversaries ... that's NOT the example in my 40 years as JW ... it felt like everybody is disposable if you are not following their rules ... it really makes me laugh because it may be cultural (hispanic), but the congregation I was referring to OMG, one of the divorces was because the wives turned lesbians, one even got the butch haircut and were still attending the congregation when I moved to another one (so now that I remember I count one more divorce). I don't know where you are from, if you live in small town or big city like Houston, Los Angeles, Chicago where you can see all sorts of things and can blend or dissappear among hundred of congregations

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL

Return evil for evil to no man

Turn the other cheek

a word when mild, turns away rage

• cantleave
    cantleave

Doctrinal issues were the reason for me leaving!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit