That reminds me of a line from a Billy Joel song:

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints
    the sinners are much more fun..."

• zoiks
    zoiks

Haha... I hear you, Found Sheep. The forum needed a little fun

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

NewChapter - I'm here to inject some balance into how people rant on the JW organisation, i'm not leaving anywhere, My Part 3 is underway. my aim is simply to turn JW lurkers away from this forum. They are not needed here.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

And it's a fail cuz you need three parts.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    That being said, considering the past history of the WT and using that to justify the reason why people should leave is not a sound basis,
    Why dont you check the history of Steve Jobs before using his product?. Tell me

WBT$ history Sucks..WBT$ conduct is criminal and immoral..

The WBT$ has killed more JW`s than any other organization on Earth..

Steve Jobs has what to do with the WBT$?..

Another Brain Fart..

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

mrsjones5 - The task is on, hundreds of lurkers are peeping through the threads and they are seeing reasons why they should play the game safe. We need to tell them that leaving doesnt worth it after all.

• zoiks
    zoiks

my aim is simply to turn JW lurkers away from this forum.

I'm sure that your efforts will be a smashing success, Alice. And your effort to rile up the regulars has gone as planned....But please do keep posting so that the lurkers can taste and see and be empowered. EMPOWERED!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nah, you need to convince yourself of that. Get real, this is all about you.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - That was a comparism. If you are keen about WT's history, why arent you interested in the history of your bank before banking with them?

• Bella15
    Bella15

LOL! My JW mom divorced, my JW sister divorced, 3 elders I know divorced - OMG if I could care enough to post each of their stories, regular pioneers couples divorced I know 2, misc. JWs I know 2, bible students 1 (an elder ran away witht the wife LOL) ALL OF THESE IN A PERIOD OF 10 years in the same congregation here in USA not counting the cases I know in EL Salvador... could it be because they were hispanics???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit