Are you sure leaving is a wise decision ?- Lurkers think twice- Part 2

by mankkeli 283 Replies latest jw experiences

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

NewChapter - Coming back wont do you any harm, come and taste jehovah again and see that He is good but keep your senses.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

You forgot we know your history... Well your JW thinking at least...

If history is NOT important then why no Christmas, birthdays, well just about everything they ban?? Why do they ban it? Because of it's history...

oh why am I trying to reason with you???

oh and I'm a respectable soul

• JRK
    JRK

I was divorced three times as a JW. I helped inflate the numbers. :)

JK

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Now you want us to taste Jehovah. Strange and weird to boot or maybe kinky is a better word.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

oh I missed the top by one post

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

JRK three times!! impressive!

• zoiks
    zoiks

Coming back wont do you any harm, come and taste jehovah again and see that He is good but keep your senses.

Mmm! Chock full of holy goodness!

Seriously, folks. Shall we stop feeding the Alice?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Oh it will do a great deal of harm Mank. Every pioneer I knew were on antidepressants! They were the happiest people in the rat cage! I personally have not experienced a deep depression or a panic attack since leaving. Come to think of it, I never experienced either before joining. Evil, evil cult. What a shame you seek to spread misery.

But HEY! If you love it so much, go on back. Get off this site. You are greiving Jehovah's spirit, and it's only a matter of time until you sin against it. For who can rake fiery coals to their breast and not get burned? Are you pregnant with sin? Just waiting to hatch an apostacy. Run Mank. Save yourself. We can't be saved. Run to the safety and security of your rat cage, where the feedings are regular. Leave us miserable free people to our demise. Let us whoop it up till we die. Better to mourn with the believers than rejoice with the sinners.

NC

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I'm just finding it fun.... The more he writes the more retarded he sounds

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL---I added 2 divorces to the roles. My gift to the family busting organization. Your Welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit