Are you sure leaving is a wise decision ?- Lurkers think twice- Part 2

by mankkeli 283 Replies latest jw experiences

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Part 3 to 9 of this series is underway, the following issues will be discussed in those series

* Can lurkers trust all the information on this forum?

* What is the credibility of all the materials that are confidently recommended to those having doubts, Crisis of conscience, Captives of Concept, Insearch of christain freedom, combatting cult mind control and releasing the bonds. Indepth analysis of the materials are currently going on. Series 4 to 8 will dig deep into a review of those books.

* A documentary of how a JW became apostate and subsequent events that ensued. How it started, how judicial committe was formed, his committe hearing session, how he joined JWN, How the shunning policy was implemented, How he met up in apostafest and how his life gradually turned out.

and many more, watch out.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    That thread alone was visited more than 2,980 times and graced with 204 contributions.

I wouldn't toot my own horn thinking I was successful just because many people read and disagreed with me on a matter.

The majority of those who commented related many beautiful ways their lives have turned out after leaving but they refused to mention how rough and tough the journey to that destination was.

"Refused" ? Maybe it was rough and tough and maybe it wasn't so bad for some. I think that their lives were so much better that they were elated to be "out." I know that's the case with me.

Here in Northern Europe, we have received reports of many ex-Jws who terminated their lives because of the difficulty of coping in the outside world., these reports are becoming numerous lately and I wouldnt want anyone to walk down that hideous path because of an aggresive need for ”freedom”.

I would be suspicious of reports. I would wonder if the "numerous" actual suicides of ex-JW's was a result of the fu*king shunning policy. I would suspect that there are more suicides of JW's that cannot live that life.

I read your first thread and didn't bother responding. I only read the beginning of this one, saw it was just more of the same and stopped where I left off quoting above. I haven't read the responses of others on either thread, but I probably will because I have to hear of these beautiful lives they have been living.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - This is part of the reason why the majority of you guys cant be trusted, a rumour was just hinted and it became a big issue to follow up on. Which other account do I maintain?, mockers please respond, I am waiting to see. lurkers can you now see the works of their hands?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Part 3 is underway..LOL!!..

You should provide proof of your claims.on threads you`ve already started..

So far nothing..

10+ pages of you getting your ass kicked..

It`s getting boring..

........................;-)...OUTLAW

• Heaven
    Heaven

Mmmmm... this thread is makin' me hungry!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW - This is part of the reason why the majority of you guys cant be trusted, a rumour was just hinted and it became a big issue to follow up on.
    Which other account do I maintain?, mockers please respond, I am waiting to see. lurkers can you now see the works of their hands?

I asked for proof of a second account..None has been provided..

Having been booted off JWN and starting another account doesn`t count..

Some may not understand that..Thats why I ask for proof of the second account

You would have to have 2 accounts right now to get the boot..

You won`t be tossed off because..

Your an Idiot who can`t back up His/her Claims..

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - You have the privilege to say all you have to say here, this place is your domain, it is your kingdom and your paradise, keep ranting, now i see why the shunning policy should really be applied to people like you. You are not worth responding to.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Spicy Pumpkin Soup Recipe

00DAD! That looks perfect. Thanks!

NC

• 00DAD
    00DAD

mankkeli: I'm confused?!?!?

If OUTLAW is really "not worth responding to" then why do you?

Looking forward to your answer ...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW - You have the privilege to say all you have to say here, this place is your domain, it is your kingdom and your paradise,
    now i see why the shunning policy should really be applied to people like you. You are not worth responding to.

This board belongs to Simon Green..It`s His Kingdom..

We are his Guests..

Simon has provided a wonderful Cyber home for us..

Your inability to back up your claims is entertaining..

It`s hard to find a really good Village Idiot..

......................;-)...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit