Are you sure leaving the JW religion has made your life better?. Lurkers think twice

by mankkeli 260 Replies latest jw experiences

• 00DAD
    00DAD

If ignorance was bliss then the average JW would be ECSTATIC!!!

They are not, thereby disproving your premise and that of this thread in one fell swoop. Well done!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think both George and Manny are pulling our collective leg.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - I am happy that you can now say what you want, but does that upgrade your lifestyle?

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

mankkeli:

Which would make you happier:

living a lie every day of your life

or

living your true authenic beliefs?

having conditional friends and family who only love you because you are JW in good standing and will shun you the minute you mess up

or

having real friends and family who love you and accept you for who you really are and who will be there for you in good times and in bad?

being full of fear all the time

or

not being full of fear all the time?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

NRFG..

Man your cracking me up..LOL!!

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

mrsjones5 - I am not pulling legs, I am reporting on what I have sincerely observed.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Yeah Mrs. Jones. George is definitely pulling our leg. He took the red pill. Don't know about Mr. Man-kini, he seems like he is trying to convince hiself that his life wasn't a waste.

SIAM

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Ok, this is getting absurd, mankkeli is beginning to sound more and more like troll than a serious poster with the one-sentence-rephrasing of serious replies to the OP turned around into bizarre, sometimes non-sensical questions.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That's what you want us to believe Manny but this one big joke. You're liking the attention, aren't you?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm not sure what the point of the thread was as honestly, I've read very little of it.

What I do know that in my case, I am absolutely, without a doubt, very satisfied with my decision to leave. I have no regrets, other than joining them in the 1st place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit