Are you sure leaving the JW religion has made your life better?. Lurkers think twice

by mankkeli 260 Replies latest jw experiences

• cofty
    cofty

Mank you obviously have never known freedom. Maybe one day you will and then you will wonder how you could ever have imagined you were happy without it.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Retrovirus - If you trully know what ethics are, how does that shield your obsession with the JWs?

• dgp
    dgp

Bookmarked (for I seem to have missed all the fun)

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - Would leaving the organization make them happier, has discovering the corruption of the organization enhanced their worth in life?

• Adiva
    Adiva

I have discovered true Spirituality since leaving the truth. That in and of itself has made my life better.

Adiva

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Adiva - How has that spirituality benefited folks here?

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Retrovirus - If you trully know what ethics are, how does that shield your obsession with the JWs?

Mankkeli, I know what ethics are. As can anyone with a dictionary. What is your basis for assuming I'm obsessed with JW's?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OUTLAW - Is that all you have to show for your so-called freedom?. I am not convinced you are really free

LOL!!..Funny..Your a Nobody..

Who the F*ck are you to demand anything from anyone here?..

I go where I want..I do what I want..

Lakes,rivers,mountains,Waterfalls,streams,Wildlife..

I`m surrounded by beauty..

You`d be lucky to die here..

You`ll probably die in a Windowless Kingdom Hall..

................;-)...OUTLAW

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

You see, the problem with those of you who have left God's rest on this message board is, although you didn't know it at the time, you left God's rest in your heart even though you were physically amongst His chosen people as a united organization dedictated to His service. You were torn between two masters, and sad to say, you allowed room for the Devil. None of you have found greener pastures of spiritual nourishment in any other organization since leaving Jehovah's Witnesses. You delude yourselves into thinking that you're happy by participating in pagan holidays and selfish days of celebration such as birthday parties. True, no one gets their head chopped off during modern birthday parties, but what gets lost during these celebrations is what Jesus highlighted about giving freely, particulary to God. We recieve freely, and hence we should give freely. That being said, we should not celebrate the life that we recieved during a birthday party, but rather we should show how much we value our physical vessels by joining other True Christians in the full time ministry. Only that will bring us real joy, and give us sustenance.

In a sense, by leaving JWs and the direction of the Faithful & Discreet Slave, those who have done so have turned their lives into a 24/7 birthday party full of selfish desires and soon will recieve the full recompense for their error. They think they're happy, but truthfully, what they're attempting to do is live life by visualizing Satan's stones as bread forgetting that Jesus didn't fall for the temptation of selfishly satisfying his physical wants, even needs. No matter how many times they eat stone loaves of rocken bread that this system of things offers, it will never match up to the spiritual manna provided by God through the Slave Class.

• Adiva
    Adiva

Mankelli, spirituality is a personal thing. How that affects anyone here is for them to answer, not me.

Adiva

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit