Are you sure leaving the JW religion has made your life better?. Lurkers think twice

by mankkeli 260 Replies latest jw experiences

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

The fact still remains, many of you are better off remainning than leaving, just think about it. leaving doesnt bring any assurance to you, does it?, it rather send you back to the miseries of life without weapon to cope against the war waged by life's adversities.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

mankkeli: Ok, you asked the question, got the answers and now you're arguing with us because you don't like the answers you got. In fact the MANY answers you got. What's up with that?!?

The consensus is clear. Your reasons for resisting it are not.

You asked if we're sure. We're sure. Very. Accept it.

Don't argue with reality. When you do you lose 100% of the time!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That's not a fact Manny, that is your opinion - flawed that it is.

• zengalileo
    zengalileo

Mankkeli - You idiot!, Imbecile.

Zen weeps. But forgives. There there dear thing. Just let it all pour out. Say all the hurtful things in your heart until you can't say anymore. Cry it out now. It's not your fault, It's not your fault. It's not your fault.

I went scuba diving once and stayed on the boat because on the boat I couldn't drown or get eaten by sharks. It was not a very fun scuba diving trip. I never even got wet. I didn't see any fish or beautiful colorful jelly fish, sea cucumbers or sea urchins. On the boat I listened to the captain. I got a little seas sick and had to take a sedative to go to sleep. I was safe on the boat, but I didn't actually go scuba diving. I guess I'll never really see what is under the water unless I jump off the boat.

Then, on the way back to port, the boat sank, and I didn't have the training or experience to survive in the water. All my friends that jumped off the boat earlier not only got to see the wonderful world under the sea, they also were well prepared to keep themsleves afloat using the complicated scuba equipment. I stayed on the boat but drowned anyway. My life was not upgraded, it was ended. I should have jumped off the boat when I had a chance.

• xelder
    xelder

does it?, it rather send you back to the miseries of life without weapon to cope against the war waged by life's adversities.

Is that how you make decisions Manny? What is best your you right NOW? seems selfish

• zengalileo
    zengalileo

Oh and by the way, I think that going from "you probably MAY make it into the new system to live on a paradise earth IF you are good enough right up to the very end" to "GUARANTEED SALVATION AND ETERNITY IN THE BOSOM POSITION WITH THE FATHER" IS A PRETTY GOOD UPGRADE.

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

Mankelli: You're using pascal's wager to explain why staying is better than leaving. I encourage you to read what Pascal's wager is, and read how it was refuted. You will be enlightened.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Let's all stop feeding the trolls. Mankkeli, go F yourself and the troll u rode in on. Honestly no one other than a lifeless,. friendless JW would start a thread like this and then kick people in the teeth over it.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Mank, why dont you answer some of the many questions posters have posed, instead of ignoring them and posing a question everytime you post. It would be the Christian thing to do, dont you think?

• unshackled
    unshackled

Mankelli...is that you fred7777? You're back!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit