Video of my Circuit Assembly visit!

by serenitynow! 107 Replies latest jw friends

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-TtPRya0Kk

This is the video my apostabuddy put together about last week's caper. Enjoy!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Cool

• jamiebowers
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Wow! That was quite an event! I like how part of your footage from the seat included the bullshit about the overlapping generations.

I also found it quite humorous that you went out to Olive Garden after the assembly-- just like typical JW folk!

When you see this type of behavior in action - the mafia type response, people averting their eyes-- you wonder, how weak is your faith that some chick with a couple kids is going to wreck your eternal salvation? Mind blowing. And extremely cult like.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

she's a star , is her name Laura?, those dumb ass attendants!

• cantleave
    cantleave

You guys are Awesome!!!

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Great effort!

I am thinking more of this is going to happen all over.

It needs to!!!

MTM

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I also found the part where you were being followed by what are apparently the Stepford Wives quite amusing....

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I think you were doing the current JWs a service by announcing your apostacy. That way, they knew to not associate with you or look you in the eye. If you had gone in typical skirt and blouse, then you would have not put them on any notice of your disagreement. You are doing a very loving thing by wearing those red shirts! I wish I had half your Chutzpah.

The looks on their face just screamed CULT!

Skeeter

p.s. Love those kicking red boots.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

awesome and inspiring, her other vids are great as well. the people doing this are very brave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit