Victoria, Australia: October 11th hearing. All five cases made it through the court...just!

by AndersonsInfo 89 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• strypes
    strypes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm-JlSDGbCw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I can't seem to get the link to work..in youtube search ...

Who is the Faithful and Discreet Slave?

Truth4JWs

• strypes
    strypes

(howdee Barbara!)

• strypes
    strypes

Barbara, in case you don't remember me, we shared a plate of brisket July 4th a year ago in Chattanooga.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

This is impressive! I can't believe she represented all parties that comprise the defendants. FDS-this will be a major revelation. I was shocked that the WT released a letter to all the elders telling them to submit b/c it showed the power of the WT. Individual congregations must have no import if such a letter brings utter compliance. So there is no Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses in Australia? The Australia brothers and sisters must have fainted. I thought the elder letter was an attempt to make the matter moot. My "enter" key is nonresponsive here. This is an apostate's great hope so far.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

My speculation is that the attorney had to admit that the FDS for all intents and purposes = GB.

Can't wait for more info. Thanks for sharing what you've got, Barbara!

• flipper
    flipper

ANDERSON"S INFO- This is just awesome news ! Courts of Australia have the WT society backpedaling into the ropes with left, right combinations to the gut now. I had a rough day Monday due to no sleep from working too much. I just woke up this morning and NOTHING will ruin my day today ! I'll be stoked the rest of the day ! No matter what else happens. Thanks so much for this info.

The quote you supplied, " A number of the legal arguments presented by the WT society SHOCKED the members of the Christian congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses who were observing . This included that there is no Christian congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses operating in the State of Victoria or in Australia. " Incredible. I bet the JW's sitting there had their mouths hanging open wondering " If there are no Jehovah's Witnesses in Australia , what the hell church have we been attending all these years ?? " And I bet they were wondering , " Why is the WT society and it's legal counsel separating itself from identifying itself with Jehovah's Witnesses ?? " I imagine that is causing incredible cognizant dissonance inside these JW observers !

But hopefully they are seeing ( as all of us ex-JW's realize ) that they really DO NOT know what goes on behind the scenes in the inner workings of the " business " side of the WT society. And perhaps they will start seeing that the business corporation called the WT society holds much more importance to the WT leaders and GB than any relationship it portays to being associated with Jehovah's Witnesses.

I'm so excited right now I could burst. I eagerly look forward to the November proceedings ! Thanks again, hope you and hubby are doing well

• cantleave
    cantleave

I am loving this!!!

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

soon be time to party. must invite the magistrate

• life is to short
    life is to short

I am so glad this is going so well as it is, I am holding my breath hoping it goes all the way. This is reminding me of what I have heard from SNAP in how it started. It took some very brave and courageous people to step in and go against the Catholic Church. I am so glad that Steve it doing this with the JW's.

It takes voices to be heard and stop the pain of child abuse and any help and support we can give will be great. I am just so thankful that Steve is doing this. I am truly hoping this will be a domino affect and get the word out there that the JW's are worse then the Catholic's in that they send their child rapists to peoples homes unlike the Catholic where at least the children had to go to the church to met the pedophile, JW's just send them out. I know that for a fact as I have seen it with my own eyes.

I guess that what the GB has always said is true that Jehovah's Witnesses are better then the Catholic's at least in this regard not much to be proud of in my book though. Funny when I told a "brother" on the phone last year at Bethel that I was talking to that he hung up me. I guess the truth really does hurt.

LITS

• 00DAD
    00DAD

• AndersonsInfo: "Also the true legal and religious identity of the "faithful and discreet slave" was revealed. (More on this development later)"

Barbara, thanks for the update. You really got my attention with your above quoted comment about the FDS. I can't wait to hear more on that!

Have you seen this recent thread on that subject?

At the risk of encouraging cross-posting, you may want to take a look at it and include your "revelations" there too if appropriate.

Cheers,

Daniel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit