Victoria, Australia: October 11th hearing. All five cases made it through the court...just!

by AndersonsInfo 89 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    "A number of the legal arguments presented by the Watch Tower Society shocked the members of the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses who were observing. This included that there is no Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses operating in the State of Victoria or in Australia."

I wonder how many will finally have some doubts against the cherished WTBTS? If they are honest-hearted then they HAVE TO see the lies in this one! Please, oh please!

NWT~John 8:44"You are from YOUR father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a manslayer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because the truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie."

Whose your daddy, WTBTS?

They've got that covered................spiritual warfare.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Barbara, can't thank you enough for keeping us informed!

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Thanks Barbara. I'm hanging out to hear the defence counsel's comments about the legal identity of the faithful and discreet slave. Since it doesn't really exist and speaks only through the medium of the Governing Body, could they describe it as the holy ghost?

• mind blown
    mind blown

@MrMonroe *laughing out of my chair*

Thank You, Barbara..

I've been poping in everyday to see if there's been any updates! THIS IS BIG....this mean a lot to me especially after that damn recent WT article on not talking with DF family members....the nerve

Shouldn't someone also alret the The Crown about the pedophile issues?!

• mind blown
    mind blown

YIPPIE......I had to come back and do a couple of cart wheels.......Thanx again!!

• wobble
    wobble

Thanks Barbara, this is great news, at last the cult is being cut down to size and made to comply with what any christian organization would be doing anyway.

I am fascinated by the thought that they have identified the "true legal and religious identity of the Faithful and Discreet Slave" !

This is afirst, and is HUGE for future action.

PLEASE Barbara, tell us more on this aspect !

• Violia
    Violia

The wts is pretty smug , always feeling they have it all sewed up- God will defeat their enemies. Surprise, one person files a charge and they are required to make an appearance before a judge. No one is above the laws, especially where children and taxes are involved.

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

Also the true legal and religious identity of the "faithful and discreet slave" was revealed. (More on this development later)

HUH???? details, please!

• Listener
    Listener

Legally this must be very difficult for Steven Unthank to keep on top of as I would think he is probably assisting with the case still. Naming the individual members of the GB and criminally charging them may not amount to much as they are not Australian residents.

The only legal entity for Australia that I can find is

The Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of Australia

Registered for GST 1.7.2000 (this is the date of inception of Goods & Services Tax in Australia)

It is an Australian Public Company with it's main business location in NSW postcode 2565

It's Trading Name is Jehovah's Witnesses

It is registered as a charitable institution since 1.7.05 as well as Fringe Benefit Tax Rebate (applicable when paying benefits to employees) and has income tax exemption. However, it does not gift deductible status.

It's Australian Business Number is 42 002 861 225.

I would have thought the Magistrate would have said to charge the directors of this entity.

Thanks for the update Barbara.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

BTW, "Vincent Toole Solicitors" operates out of the Australian Bethel branch.

If you want the backstory of Vin(cent) Toole, apparently there was a WT article on his lifestory - 1 Feb 04

Thread on the WT article and Mr Toole: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/65241/1/More-decption-in-Feb-1-WT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit