"Mentally diseased" article to be published in The Independent tomorrow

by cedars 311 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gayle
    Gayle

1,000 COMMENTS!!!!!!!!

• sizemik
    sizemik

We've just hit 1000 comments on The Independent website . . .

Some dude named "Flying Gabriel" just happened to post No. 1000 . . . LOL

• Gayle
  • Crisis of Conscience
  • sizemik
    sizemik
    I don't have access to the article right now, but something in regards to what the recent Watchtower study said about 'not commenting on blogs of apostates' sounds good. . . . CoC

Crisis . . . I thought about that . . . but then thought better of it . . . they're doing a damn fine job of making an ass of themselves.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

LOL sizemik. I think you're right.

CoC

• talesin
    talesin

Fernando,, Rebel8 is pro at this ... she posted some tips on a thread about a month ago? Try searching through her comments, perhaps. I don't remember whose thread it was on. You might want to pm her.

It's been years since I did media, and not via email, but always always double space them.

First sentence should contain the 'hook'.. make the release as concise as possible ... people have short attention spans, especially the media, as they have such an information overload pouring in.

No speculative or broad statements -- if you want a 'second eye' for editing for grammar, sentence and paragraph structure (basic massaging), that is what I used to do for a living... let me know.

It's helpful to organize,,, have lists of the media outlets you are targetting, by type of media, ie. newspapers, tv, radio, internet sites. Each outlet would have address, tel # and contact person.

t

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I finally had the time to post a comment on the the Independent website comment section. I think I was 996, a little late, but at least I got my two-sense in. It's just wonderful that Cedars and two other posters did their thing to make the police and the press aware of the way Watch Tower is stirring up hateful emotions by the use of hateful words and terms towards those who leave the religion. This has been one mile-stone day. I sure hope we have more days like this one.

Hey "Flying Gabriel," I appreciated your thoughtful words in the 1,000th post.

Barbara

• talesin
    talesin

I saw that, Size. Good work. I have 10 replies to answer before bed, and it's late, so ... later peeps! Don't want to keep Brother David waiting any longer. :D

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Just read your post, Barb.

work to do ... ciao!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit