"Mentally diseased" article to be published in The Independent tomorrow

by cedars 311 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• agonus
    agonus

DT... Holy crap!

• Jesuit Scholar
    Jesuit Scholar

Thank you sizemik. And Gayle, nice touch!

• talesin
    talesin

I've been trying to read this for hours, but it's too busy, and I keep getting a failed connection.

On the other hand, I've been trying to read this for hours, but it's too busy. Which means lots of folks are reading it.

Well done, Cedars!!!!

Welcome to the forum, Jesuit Scholar!

talesin

• wobble
    wobble

Well Done Cedars ! and Well Done Amelia, Angus et al, this is the most effective expose of what JW's really are that I have ever seen !

Perhaps our friends across the Pond in U.S of A can follow your example and get some good national coverage, and other countries too.

Dear Cedars, please do not be a stranger at our door here, I know you have had some flack, but ignore it, many here have been damaged by the cult, and that damage still affects our judgement.

Please be assured of our support for your future ideas, you have proved you are a powerful force for good, many members of the public will now see the WT/JW's for what they are, many from within will wake up and leave.

• The Quiet One
  • Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

fantastic news!

there is some stirring happening this week eh?

This is a good example of why JWs like my ex hate the internet! They can't control it.

well done

oz

• cantleave
    cantleave

Sorry - didn't realise the link had already been posted on this thread!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Thanks to Ceders, Amelia, Angus, Sizemik....

Ceders, enjoy your break. You deserve it. x Dont be a stranger.

• talesin
    talesin

The comments are flowing in to the Independent! Hundreds! There's an elder who made an [erroneous] statement, and all I can say is, smackdown!

To see them exposed in such a public forum, is, well, it's JUSTICE!!

tal

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

The page is sometime coming up unavailable; it pops up again if you refresh, but that should give you an idea about the number of people reading this around the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit