"Mentally diseased" article to be published in The Independent tomorrow

by cedars 311 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Heaven
    Heaven

Just posted my comments as Betty Riverdale, my Google account pseudonym. I think my comment was 752. More coming in ... cool!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Fabulous! I have exams to study for, but I'm marking this for later!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

The article is now the most read and emailed on The Independent website.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Great work Cedars, Angus and Amelia for getting this attention with your hard work. You guys are awesome.....Unshackled

Oops..I forgot to acknowledge acknowledge Angus and Amelia..

Good work guys!..

You 2 and Cedars did something Fantastic..

This is a Big Deal!

..........................;-)...OUTLAW

• Violia
    Violia

I just goggled Jehovah's Witnesses and this article's number 5, right bellow Congo's in my local area.

Good work!!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The WTS or the Watchtower Corporation was established on untruthful maligning corruption with the intension to exploit the basic established beliefs in

the bible as a means to draw the publics attention and to exploit the ignorant people who were lured toward this publishing organization . Because of this

inherent corruption, people within the organization had to be watched carefully for any who might fracture this self imposed arrangement. Since more

than 99% of the worlds population doesn't agree with this established arrangement, then 99% of the worlds population must be mentally

diseased.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

When one researches the past of this organization, its clearly realized that it was founded and orchestrated by turn of the century religious charlatans,

with interests pertaining to proliferating their own published works. They weren't honest Truth seekers, they were corrupt opportunistic salesmen. The

more they could sell the more money and power they cultivated. The luring by means of decisive exploitation off people's insecurities and fears played a

major role in creating this man made kingdom of sorts.

• Jesuit Scholar
    Jesuit Scholar

I felt the need to post on the The Independant's article and did so about 6-7 times since last night. And used the pen name Concerned_Human. In case anyone is curious as to what I said. Again, I feel commendation is in order to everyone placing yourslef behind a seemingly legitimate issue of a Human Rights violation. My encouragements to all of you.

• Quendi
    Quendi

It is too soon to say that an article published in a British newspaper will have the impact we all hope it will, but I am so pleased that some "new light" is being shed on this hateful organization. Thank you, cedars and friends, for getting the ball rolling on this. I plan to share the story with as many people as I can. By the way, Magwitch, let us know if any Colorado newspapers and news organizations take the story and run with it. Should that happen, it would be most interesting to see how our former associates in the congregations we attended will react. My best wishes to all who have participated in this. An avalanche begins with a small amount of snow sliding down the moutainside. Maybe, just maybe, we are seeing the beginning of such an event that will finally crush the WTS.

Quendi

• Norcal_Sun
    Norcal_Sun

This story is a two edged sword () b/c while the wts can be held accountable for hate speech, so can all of us.

I don't know about the rules in England but publishing a hateful statement in a magazine which will be read by millions of people is a lot different than talking smack on an internet forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit