"Mentally diseased" article to be published in The Independent tomorrow

by cedars 311 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cedars
    cedars

Hi everyone

As a parting gift to you all before I take a much needed break from this forum, I thought you would be pleased to know that The Independent, a leading UK newspaper, will be publishing a piece on the "mentally diseased" Watchtower article in tomorrow's edition.

I would like to thank everybody who has assisted the journalist, Jerome Taylor, in his investigation.

Best wishes to all of you,

Cedars

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

cool please post a link when its up

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks Dark Frosty - I'll ask cantleave to arrange for a scan to be posted.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Thanks, bro! I want to say don't go, but you know what's best. Pop up sometimes to visit us, and best of luck with the family situation.

• leavingwt
  • TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Great!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Wow, The Independent???!!

MM approves.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

By the way cedars, I really appreciate the effort you have put in around here. I hope you can return after your break.

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks MM, I'll see how I feel after I've calmed down a bit. If I do return it will be infrequently, and viewing the forum in a completely different light to how I naively viewed it in the beginning.

I'm glad something came of this media project. I look forward to reading the article, and whether the Society or the authorities had anything to say as part of the investigation.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Perhaps we could point it out to the Charity Commission?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit