Are you sick of conspiracy nuts?.....9/11

by Witness 007 220 Replies latest jw experiences

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Oh and by the way Sammielee, my CIA friend who knows much more than I do about not only 911, but every false flag throughout the 20th century, from the Panic of 1907... to the Titanic ....to the Lusitania... to the Treaty of Versailles... to the Rockefeller-created UN ...to the Cold War Hoax... to the fake moon landings ... to JFK ...to the USS Liberty... to the Gulf of Tonkin.....does not have a computer and doesn't go online. He has no idea how to even surf the net. He's a hired gun and has no need for it in his profession. He has supplied me with declassified cassette tapes along with the CIA-issue special cassette players that are necessary to play them. If any of you doubt this, just tell me and I'll take close-up pictures of this stuff and post it.

If this stuff was declassified 65 years ago, outraged Americans would have stormed Washington and shoved FDR's wheelchair up his butt. But today, it seems time has made these things irrelevant. And we're supposed to believe that they've repented and changed their ways for some odd reason. Or that the criminals behind the scenes that he openly admitted really run the show have somehow disappeared.

• designs
    designs

There are the Ben Ladens who are not terrorists and the one or two like Osama who were or are radicals.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

They're entertaining....

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Shelby said: Where, someone pray tell, do the Afghanis fit in here? Ya'll know... the Afghanis... who grow the world's third largest opium crop in the world (after Venezuela and Vietnam)... which "we" use to manufacturer, oh, say... morphine, oxycontin, vicodin, codeine... and various other opiates and derivatives... who we are now helping TO grow such crop...

Someone asked why. Why? Oil and opium, folks. Two of the world's largest... and most profitable... products. Along with a strategic location in relation to Iran and Israel. Oh, and we can't forget contracts for Haliburton...

You know Shelby, I may not agree with ALL of your version of reality, but you certainly have a clue about what the hell is going on. This war against the Taliban had EVERYTHING to do with opium, oil pipelines, and Enron. The CIA controls the drug trade and Cheney is somewhere near the top of the the command, along with the Vatican, and the Mafia, which are all the same and all answer to the same Masters. But you know what? Take a look at what Cheney looks like these days. I wouldn't trade places with that evil bastard for all the money on earth. And where he's going ain't gonna be fun. The larger the ego, the bigger the furnace needed to dissolve it.

• designs
    designs

A CIA agent who doesn't know how to surf the internet and uses cassettes?...and he gave you the cassettes?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

and he gave you the cassettes?

Yep, I guess they were part of his training decades ago. They're ancient and it seems no one gives a crap about Herbert Hoover et al anymore. That was yesterday's conspiracy. Out of sight out of mind.

Wanna see em? I'll takes pics when I get home tomorrow. They're sitting in my garage. I never even listened to them.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

There are the Ben Ladens who are not terrorists and the one or two like Osama who were or are radicals.

Osama's been dead since December of 2001. That's why they couldn't show us the body. They make the rules and we have no choice but to accept them...or so they think.

• AGuest
    AGuest

I have to correct my error (peace to you all!), regarding the nationality of the attackers. All but FOUR were Saudi - there was one (Atta) Egyptian, three from the United Arab Emerits, and one from Lebanon. I misunderstood their residence and coming through Yemen as Yemeni citizenship, but that was an error.

Even so, ALL were from "friends" of the U.S. at the time...

While NONE were from Iraq (which "we" invaded" because someone said Saddam Hussein was involved... which Bin Laden openly and PUBLICLY DENIED)... nor from Afghanistan (which "we" also invaded, because someone said the Taliban was involved... yet, we're now helping them grow opium)... nor from Iran (whose current regime "we" want to see gone)... or Syria (which current regime "we" are helping to go, now)... U.S. "enemies" at the time.

Given that Mr. Bin Laden... was:

1. A "friend" (okay, former friend) who "we" trained and armed...

2. Recently "found" in Pakistan (who "we" now "know" to have helped with attacks against "us"... and so potentially a "former" friend, too... now)...

3. Like, within spitting distance of the police training academy (oh, c'mon... even if Pakistan WAS incompetent, how did "WE" not know this, we who supposedly have the "greatest" intel in the world - oh, oops, that right - the same intel that told us Hussein had WMDs...)

4. After 10 years of searching (took us, what, less than a year or so to find... capture... and have Saddam Hussein executed - he who was hiding UNDER A HOUSE... unlike Bin Laden... who supposedly was routinely walking out on his terrace in BROAD DAYLIGHT...

5. "Killed" (no body, though, but okay... and folks call some of us skeptics "nuts")...

I do believe there were other factors to bringing down the towers, including explosives in the basement (given the 1991 attack). Do I think "we" put them there? Not necessarily. Do I think "we" may have let "them" put them there? Depends on who we think "we" are. The "U.S."? No. The Bush/Cheney/Rumsfield alterior motive machine? I have my thoughts...

" Top of the meeting’s agenda is expected to be the company’s involvement in the rebuilding of Baghdad’s infrastructure after the cessation of current hostilities. Along with several other US companies, the Carlyle Group is expected to be awarded a billion dollar contract by the US Government to help in the redevelopment of airfields and urban areas destroyed by Coalition aerial bombardments.

The Group is managed by a team of former US Government personnel including its president Frank Carlucci, former deputy director of the CIA before becoming Defence Secretary. His deputy is James Baker II, who was Secretary of State under George Bush senior. Several high profile former politicians are employed to represent the company overseas, among them John Major, former British Prime Minister, along with George Bush senior, one time CIA director before becoming US President.

The financial assets of the Saudi Binladen Corporation (SBC) are also managed by the Carlyle Group. The SBC is headed up by members of Osama bin Laden’s family, who played a principle role in helping George W. Bush win petroleum concessions from Bahrain when he was head of the Texan oil company, Harken Energy Corporation - a deal that was to make the Bush family millions of dollars. Salem, Osama bin Laden’s brother, was represented on Harken’s board of directors by his American agent, James R. Bath.

The connection between the Bush and bin Laden families can also be traced to the collapse of the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI) in the 1990s. Members of the Anglo Pakistani bank’s board of directors included Richard Helms and William Casey, business partners of George Bush senior and former CIA agents. During their time at BCCI both Helms and Casey worked alongside fellow director, Adnan Khasshoggi, who also represented the bin Laden family’s interests in the US.

The Portugal News has been told by a reliable source that the Carlyle Group meeting in Lisbon will discuss the relationship between the Saudi Binladen Corporation (SBC) and Osama bin Laden. Many US officials claim that the SBC continues to finance his political activities, and has done so for many years. If true, this would place George Bush senior and his colleagues at the Carlyle Group in an embarrassing position. As managers of SBC’s financial investments they might well be accused of indirectly aiding and abetting the United States’ number one enemy. http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/NEW304A.html

http://www.carlyle.com/media%20room/fact%20sheet%20files/item9959.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbusto_Energy

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/stories/bush073099.htm

http://www.rense.com/general14/bushsformer.htm

http://www.famoustexans.com/georgewbush.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Binladin_Group

Re Cheney - I truly believe that Scooter Libby took the "fall" for Cheney's approval of the Halliburton RIO contract:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,644111,00.html

However, it's not like Cheney didn't get anything:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/may/24/chris-matthews/chris-matthews-says-cheney-got-34-million-payday-h/

Halliburton made that $34 million and then some back...

Rumsfield? Basically their pitbull... whom they "euthanized" once they were done "fighting" him.

Powell? A well-intentioned but flattered so that he lost all true vision and reason... black Republican. They needed a way to convince EVERYONE that they weren't "up to anything wrong." So, put a higher-in-rank/power than usual black guy in the front... especially a former war hero - and let him take the bullet. He, of course, never imagined his former Republican "buddies" would set him up... then throw him under the bus. A Republican? Never may that happen! Only Democrats play "dirty" like that (you know, like bombing Somalia to divert attention away from the fact you were playing "hide the Habano" with an ambitious, but sort of sleezy intern).

Rice? Can't explain her, really... except perhaps her blind, starry-eyed "hots" for Dubya, maybe...

Seriously, dear ones... the U.S. may not have been involved, but SOMEONE here was. And they were citizens... and had some power. And if you want to think, "Oh, surely, 3-4 or so guys couldn't have pulled this off", I would say, you're probably right... that there were a whole lot of other folks involved, but the top two above were among them.

Okay, enough of this. It's intriguing and I do like to weigh in... but I don't think the REAL truth is ever going to come out... which leaves us each to our own thoughts about it...

Peace!

SA, on her own...

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hmmmm... yeah, but what you forget, dear designs (the greatest of love and peace to you!)... is that they are ALL... SAUDIS. And what many forget about Saudis... is that they believe in and ascribe to sharia law. Oh, yes, they do! Worse than Iranians!! A very good book to read is "Inside the Kingdom" by Osama's former sister in law, Carmen Bin Laden:

"Published in 2004, Inside the Kingdom: My Life in Saudi Arabia is a personal account of her life as a Saudi Arabian wife and mother. The book contains insights into life in the bin Laden family and her relationship with them and her former husband. She claims that no matter how Westernized her ex-husband or other bin Laden family members may be, they still feel strong familial and religious ties and would have financially supported and sheltered Osama bin Laden if necessary, prior to his May 2011 death."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmen_Binladin

Excellent read (fascinating, actually!) and some good insight to the Saudi way of life. Given what she wrote (and stated, above), I have NO doubt that even if the others weren't terrorists... they supported him financially. Directly as well as through the family company, Saudi BinLaden Corporation.

Check it out... and, again, peace to you!

SA, on her own...

• badseed
    badseed
    It's intriguing and I do like to weigh in... but I don't think the REAL truth is ever going to come out... which leaves us each to our own thoughts about it...

Pretty much how I feel about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit