Are you sick of conspiracy nuts?.....9/11

by Witness 007 220 Replies latest jw experiences

• bohm
    bohm

PSON: Energy is not measured in testicles.

Do you mean to say you cant figure out the answer?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

bohm, Please explain to me:

What amount of potential energy was released by the towers falling to the ground?

What does this have to do with the 15-story top section that miraculously was able to perform what controlled-demolition teams usually need about six weeks, sophisticated equipment, lots of explosives and elaborate planning and expertise to figure out? (Twice within an hour!!)

• bohm
    bohm

Well, what does the towers degree of disintegration have to do with controlled demolition? you bring the topic up, and claim an obvious problem in the progressive-collapse model. Why are you then reluctant to discuss the on, clear, physical parameter we can agree on, the potential energy in the towers? This is where you could proove yourself right...

So what is the number? Any high-school student could calculate it, it would not even be one of the harder questions in the exam. Here is a hint:

E = mgh.

• designs
    designs

Using an easily detectable explosive substance hmmm I don't know....sounds fishy

• talesin
    talesin

Ref: the title to the thread ... I'm sick of government-cover-up believers --- POOR GULLIBLE SOULS!!!!

t

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Bohm, calculating the total energy of the collapse of a WTC tower isn as simple as E=mgh. The building did not fall from a single height in a single solid piece. It fell from multiple heights in multiple pieces. The top sections would have greater potential energy than a floor 50 stories down.

• designs
    designs

How are the Rockefeller's and the Watchtower connected....

• bohm
    bohm

BTS: I will send you a PM.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I have not read through half of PS' garbage, but this was a really great response from bohm:

"PSON: Energy is not measured in testicles."

LOL!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I have not read through half of PS' garbage

Just as well, you might not wanna read it. Isn't that what Archie Bunker used to call anything that exposed his ignorance?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit