School for Congregation Elders

by C.O.B.E.Beef 118 Replies latest jw friends

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

"Actually, in reality, "legal entities" should show as a partnership to the F&DS. With all these lawsuits coming at the F&DS world over, the "Legal Entities" will be the ones 'directing' the F&DS/work."

The last elders school I attended was in early 2000's, and this point is what caused me to wake up. There was more information conveyed during the school about what the legal department said than even reading the bible.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

“ How does it feel to be the only people on the planet who can never be wrong?”

WOW! It's no wonder jws are so ARROGANT. How can anyone possibly believe what they are teaching? And they talk about the arrogance of the Pope and Cardinals! Their attitude is indeed sickening.

• Scott77
    Scott77

“ How does it feel to be the only people on the planet who can never be wrong?”

WOW! It's no wonder jws are so ARROGANT. How can anyone possibly believe what they are teaching? And they talk about the arrogance of the Pope and Cardinals! Their attitude is indeed sickening.

panhandlegirl

I would say, this is the greatest mother of all arrogance, the lowest of all low of religious hypocrisy and the dirtiest of all vomits from stray dogs. They have been wrong many of the times and still do not even realize it. Did they not wrongly predict that they world will end in 1975? Please, give me a break. Enough deception is enough. We deserve better than Watchtower trash.

Scott77

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Scott77

• BlindersOff1
  • tijkmo
    tijkmo

guess they must have known back then that they were going to change to the gb is the fds

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Thanks for bumping this thread. Wow, I have been out for 12 years, I thought I had seen it all, but this blows my mind. How did I stay all those years without alarm bells going off in my head??? It is so obviously a cult. Being a women, and married to a disfellowshipped mate, I was not exposed to these more secret, extreme cult reasoning. I saw the effects in some elders, but it is hard to know if it is just a bad elder, or actually what is being directed by the GB. It is clear these are evil men, who will not be happy unless they are obeyed without question. I fear for my family that are still brainwashed into this cult.

• prologos
    prologos

we can vouch for the " Jehovah will forgive mistakes (by the org) but will never forgive disobedience to the org" teaching as not just a slip of the tongue of the particular instructor: The Big Cheese elder in this neck of the woods reported it to the congregation with the clear intention to cement power and give hints to the fate of stragglers.

How dare they put words in jehovahs mouth? or are they jehovah? who asked who is jehovah?

• Londo111
    Londo111

This is truly a cult!

• C.O.B.E.Beef
    C.O.B.E.Beef

Thank you for your comments. This school finished it for me. Now my kids are starting school. Life begins..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit