School for Congregation Elders

by C.O.B.E.Beef 118 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Thank you COBE...That was creepy.

Just Lois

• mgmelkat
    mgmelkat

"You see, Jehovah can bless any decision made by the slave, even if it is a bad one, but he will never bless your disobedience to his organization"

So if we were back in the Israelite day God would never accept it if we did not obey, follow or tolerate disobedient Israel, because they were his earthly representatives?

• laverite
    laverite

Wow. What an experience and what a post. So glad you were able to escape.

• earthfire
    earthfire

Thank you so much for posting this, I'm happy I saw it this time around. It's chilling. I can't help but think of my brother who's an elder. How can he believe this is the way? I so wish we knew how to get loved ones out of this disgusting organization.

• James Jackson
    James Jackson

C.O.B.E. What is your status now in the Congregation?

• C.O.B.E.Beef
    C.O.B.E.Beef

@James Jackson- We stopped attending meetings and reporting time late last year so our status is " inactive". Thanks for asking and welcome to the forum!

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

This is a very interesting post. It is so important to inform others of these crazy experiences because it does help others to wake up. You never know when someone's experience will help another person and change their life. I was able to get my husband out without any problems too because I think he was just ready like I was but i don't know what i would have done if he had stayed. We also don't have a problem with telling each other how we feel so I think that helps. Once we found out the real truth we could not go back. I couldn't sit there and listen to the nonsense without making faces or commenting about it. I would eventually tell them what I thought so it is much better for me to walk away. I am glad your family is out and you can live a fulfilling life.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

The fact that the elders are told they can do no wrong as long as they do what the F&ds say scares the hell out of me. I'm thinking Jim Jones and real bad koolaid.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Like all cult groups, the control is just going to get tighter and more intrusive. The ramping up of the 'obey Fds' is one of the things that caused me to wake up, and we see here it's helping others too. Soon they will tolerate no deviations and there will be more people leaving.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Thanks C.O.B.E. Beef.....Them evil disgusting sons of devils..... WTS=Witness The Scammers.....Thanks for the post Bro....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit