School for Congregation Elders

by C.O.B.E.Beef 118 Replies latest jw friends

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

COBE BEEF - Wow, did this really bring back memories of elder's school! I think you really nailed the experience for those who have never attended. Great job and fantastic insights.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Guess they supplanted the holy spirit......

• watson
    watson

I sure wish we had recordings of these lines. Way out there!

• tiki
  • LV101
    LV101

what a read this THREAD!

Aussie Oz --- will this reach the FBI or just he/said, she said, at this point? one scary organization protected under the laws.

Jeremy --- hope you are RIGHT and they won't flourish forever. in the meantime wish the followers/ex-followers were protected somehow.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Ok guys you just scared the crap out of me with this thread. They are getting closer and closer to the big day of drinking the Kool aid. My wife and I saw this coming several years ago. That was one reason we started lurking on this site then later on got active on this site. I am so happy I am no longer a elder or any part of this cult. I feel bad for the victims of this cult on what is about to happen to them. Totally ADD

• LV101
    LV101

TotallyADD--- OK you just scared me!! what is about to happen? they can't drink koolaid when they need 'em to distribute magazines and recruit, right? We better pray the gov't steps in on to protect the brainwashed. SCARY. didn't someone mention at one time they are on the FBI watch list --- well, i think they better take a closer look at them.

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

Their method of "organize" the activity at three levels - congregations, branches and headquarters make it possible to find the "mark" of it - of the beast, I mean.

found this here -->>

wantingtruth

• aristeas
    aristeas

COBEBeef,

Thanks for this share. It was quite insightful. One question: were you raised in or did you convert?

• C.O.B.E.Beef
    C.O.B.E.Beef

I have no idea how much of those comments were in the instructors outlines. They did not seem to be off the cuff remarks.

@aristeas- I was born-in. here is my introductory post. http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/214836/1/sigh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit