Earthquake at Bethel...mysterious Bethelite speaks up on significant concerns at world headquarters .

by koolaid-man 180 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick said The small minority who criticize do not have all the facts when making their verbal attacks.

small minority? No, it is not small minority. I have not seen many supporters of six screens here on JWN. You have VERY few supporters of JWN.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

My supporters on JWN are afraid to speak up, they know they will reprimanded if they post something good about the Six Screens of Watchtower.

They do not want to get counseld by JWN elders for conduct unbecoming of JWN posters.

• RedCrayola
    RedCrayola
    My supporters on JWN are afraid to speak up, they know they will reprimanded if they post something good about the Six Screens of Watchtower.
    They do not want to get counseld by JWN elders for conduct unbecoming of JWN posters.

Which brings up another interesting question: If what you say is true, then why are you not reprimanded for being the source of the sensationalistic lies and spam you bring to this board? Why have you not been counseled for conduct unbecoming of JWN posters?

No, it is another absurdity, more intellectual dishonesty, in other words, you are insane to assert your supporters would not speak up if you had any. I mean, really! You bring Johnny back on after he has been proven to be a fraud, which means YOU are a fraud, a liar, a scallywag, a snake oil salesman, a man either mentally disturbed or employed by the WTBTS itself to discredit honest apostates and add credibility to the broad evil slanderous brush used to paint xJW's, and yet you remain posting your lies on a message forum that is supposed to be a support system for the xJW community, a bastion of sanity where the real truth about the WTBTS stands in the place of the lies we were all once indoctrinated with and enslaved by.

Something stinks.

And, in effect, you are accusing the owner and moderators of this forum of being like the elders in a JW congregation, unfair and biased? The same people who permit you to keep posting your apostate lies, deceptions and half-truths? Nice.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    They do not want to get counseld by JWN elders for conduct unbecoming of JWN posters.....KoolAidman

Which brings up another interesting question: If what you say is true, then why are you not reprimanded for being the source
    of the sensationalistic lies and spam you bring to this board? Why have you not been counseled for conduct unbecoming of JWN posters? .....RedCrayola

Once upon a time..

Rick Fearon had a Chance to make "Six Screens a Force"..

Instead..

Rick Fearon chose to make "Six Screens a Farce"..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Why do you continue to promote Johnny if you don't know whether he is really what he claims? Why don't you find out for sure, then have him on? Because you know he is a fraud. You do a disservice to honest apostates everywhere. You are only proving the WT true when you make sensationalist bullshit claims. You are undoing all of the work we try to do here and THAT is why you have no JWN supporters.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

If what I say proves to be true, which one of you will be the first to step forward and apologise?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    If what I say proves to be true, which one of you will be the first to step forward and apologise?

You are the only person who gives a fat rat's ass about the answer to such questions. The facts with either redeem you in the end or they won't. It doesn't matter who apologizes to who!

-Sab

• james_woods
    james_woods

Not me - because this stuff is worthless even if there was a lunatic at Bethel named "Johnny".

• RedCrayola
    RedCrayola

Ha ha ha ha!

But, Ricky, you have ALREADY been proven a liar and a hoaxer. Why don't you just claim that the Easter Bunny COULD be real?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, you should have said if Johnny say proves to be true, which one of you will be the first to step forward and apologize? It is making me think that you are Johnny with voice muffler.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit