Earthquake at Bethel...mysterious Bethelite speaks up on significant concerns at world headquarters .

by koolaid-man 180 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

so? you can laugh all you want.

Thanks, I will.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Hey allcool . . . BP was laughing at the joke, not you bud (I think).

It was pretty funny though . . . but you know I'm just kidding.

Thing is . . . Rick's guilty of a few screwups but he's working on it. Six Screens dot com doesn't look like Satan's Art Gallery anymore . . . that's improvement. Ricks now working on improving other things . . . let's not take him outside the city and stone him just yet.

JWN's like higher education for him . . . he's XJW remember (piss poor education).

• Gayle
    Gayle

clarity,,thx, I went ahead and listened to alot of the conference call,,I have not made any judgement on this issue, neutral? :) ,, But it was interesting,, I will wait till after the end of next month

• clarity
    clarity

Thanks Gayle, glad you thought so too!

>

I don't know if johnny is legitimate or not either...

>

Live and let live eh .... life is too short not to!

clarity

• shamus100
    shamus100

I find it hard to believe that this kool-aid guy is deliberately trying to make apostates look bad. Definetly misguided, but weren't we all at one time?

If you want the real scoop on what happens in bethel, why not ask the many confirmed bethelites that post here and not sensationalist nonsense. Just saying. ;)

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

It would be good if more would listen , then cast judgement.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It would be good if more would listen , then cast judgement......KoolAidman

You have made ExtraOrdinary Claims..

Life would just be so much Better for You..

If we didn`t ask for Proof of your ExtraOrdinary Claims?

Everyone should just Accept everything you say,with No Questions?..Because..You say so?..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

So if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Then you play the persecution card.

Why don't you tell us how your latest fantastic claim went, KAM? Are the homeless bethelites living behind your grocery store? Or was that just more sensationalistic bullshit.

It's A or B. What was it?

• sizemik
    sizemik

I listened . . . the month of October will be mildly interesting

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    It would be good if more would listen , then cast judgement.

Probably helps Rick's advertising dollars or something.

Hey, I listened at the Kingdom Hall and Assembly Halls before. I don't need to listen to this week's talk and Watchtower study to know that it's still a bunch of lying crap. Same with your telephone broadcast.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit