Earthquake at Bethel...mysterious Bethelite speaks up on significant concerns at world headquarters .

by koolaid-man 180 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Majority of us already have determined that Johnny the Bethelite is a HOAX. It is getting very old. If he keeps up with Johnny the Bethelite FOREVER, he could be our next OBVES.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

"Johnny" is on the audio clip at 2 hours 45 minutes.

http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/media/six-screens-8-27-11.mp3

• clarity
    clarity

I listened Rick's show and to 'johnny', and found him and the information interesting!

Just as I do those who post info on here.

>

The wt org has a reputation for flaming and mocking any, who don't agree with their ideas.

S eems like Rick has been the recipient of that kind of treatment by the jehovah's witnesses .......... oh, wait no .......... it's by his compatriots!

>

Reading the posts over the last months, to be frank, I have been amazed at his intestinal fortitude to withstand the critisism. I could not have.

clarity

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

What did 'Johnny' say? It is not possible to scroll through the show to a specified point and I don't have hours to listen.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Clarity - the criticism comes from the fact that this is being stubbornly promoted far past the point of credibility.

Being promoted here on JWN, in fact, as what is commonly called spam. If it were just left on Six Screens, probably nobody here would be giving a tinkers damn.

Are you personally saying you actually believe in "Johnny the Bethelite"?

• Word
    Word

Mickey mouse > "What did 'Johnny' say? It is not possible to scroll through the show to a specified point and I don't have hours to listen."

Right click and download the mp3 file. (153.3 MB) Go to 1:45 and 2:56

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you leavingwt for posting sound clip.

• clarity
    clarity

James-woods,

{Are you personally saying you actually believe in "Johnny the Bethelite"?}

I said.......I found him and his story interesting, just as I do anyone else on jwn!

>

I also expressed my disappointment about the 'watchtower like' tatics used against a fellow human.

>

If he is breaking the rules here ... I think Simon is perfectly capable of handling it!

c

• RedCrayola
    RedCrayola

If he is breaking the rules here ... I think Simon is perfectly capable of handling it!

Yes, there is a standard Simon upholds for this forum, and it's Simon that makes this place what it is, not the posters who contribute.

I don't think I like your tone or your implying that Simon is not being consistent in those standards especially when the members of this forum would expect such a spammer like Fearon to be banned . . . long ago . . . not just on principle alone, but for also blatantly and repeatedly violating the terms and rules for using this forum.

You might presume that it is much more fun and gratifying to ban someone everyone likes, but Fearon's being allowed to continue to spam this forum should in not in any way indicate Simon's tacit approval or support of Fearon

I would apologize if I were you.

• clarity
    clarity

Rc,

{Yes, there is a standard Simon upholds for this forum, and it's Simon that makes this place what it is, not the posters who contribute.

I don't think I like your tone or your implying that Simon is not being consistent}

>

Huh? ... Try to comprehend what I actually said ...

I am fully confident in Simons abilities and judgements!

c

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit