Earthquake at Bethel...mysterious Bethelite speaks up on significant concerns at world headquarters .

by koolaid-man 180 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Same bat time, same bat place.

http://www.domesticatingit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/BatSignal-300x200.jpg

.................... ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.................... ...OUTLAW

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

He does like all of the attention. (currently 3041 hits)

• badseed
    badseed

Holy Leaping lizards batman!

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

All 4 will be on Rick's show. Stay tuned.

CoC

• badseed
    badseed

and the little dog too

• RedCrayola
    RedCrayola

Link to the audio clip
    I think it might be appropriate to share this audio from the 4-23-11 show in which Johnny was a no-show when publishingcult went on to confront both Rick and Johnny about the fraud they were perpetrating. Rick, again, is caught in yet another lie and showing his true colors. How sick do you have to be in order to support Fearon and think he is doing anything other than damage to honest apostates and validating every foul thing the WTBTS says about us?"

(audio also posted here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/215090/2/Brooklyn-Bethelites-under-evacuation-order-due-to-hurricane-Irene)

• steve2
    steve2

Classic quote from the kool-aid man: "I've got to make it sound exciting". Thank you for saying what everyone else has been saying for months. We knew months ago that Johnny the Bethelite is a fraud. Over and out.

• Jeremy C
    Jeremy C

If it's been demonstrated that these posts by kool-aide man are fraudulent, then I would recommend that for the simple credibility of this forum, Rick Fearon be banned. I don’t see how tolerance for varying viewpoints constitutes tolerance for spreading lies and disinformation by a cut-rate con artist. Just my personal opinion.

• steve2
    steve2

If it's been demonstrated that these posts by kool-aide man are fraudulent, then I would recommend that for the simple credibility of this forum, Rick Fearon be banned.

fair enough if he's 'in' on the fraud and has deliberately lied. But doesn't he claim that he's could also have been misled by this 'person'? Perhaps I've missed something along the way?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit