Earthquake at Bethel...mysterious Bethelite speaks up on significant concerns at world headquarters .

by koolaid-man 180 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

Cool headlines from world wide press:

KOOL-AID MAN RESCUES THOUSANDS FROM CLUTCHES OF CULT!!!

Fearon Humble in Divine Role:

"I am only doing what any special man of God does"

Exclusive: Mr Fearon Talks about How He Un-witnesses the Witnesses:

"God works through me; I talk, they listen, I talk more, they listen more; I scream, they scream, we all scream. They are Jehovah's witnesses no more"

Fearon Finds Uses for Empty Kingdom Halls: "Hey, my framed photo looks great above the Year Text".

Dr Phil: Part 1: I help the Kool-Aid Man get a sense of proportion

Part 2: I give up and let the Kool-Aid man give me a sense of proportion

Oprah wants in on the action: I'll have the next available empty kingdom hall

Governing Body Head Hunts Fearon: Help Us Get Back to the Truth Brother Fearon! You're right:We're lost and need to be found.

Steve2 learns how to be breathless: He eats his words and is baptized into Kool-Aid's Church: He joins the iceberg man as the Titanic again sinks. He slowly drowns, but remains happy - he wears better ties than Rick. His body freezes but his brain still works over time. No more witnesses in Antartica. Next destination: New Zealand. No need for Mr Fearon: The average JW roles over and goes back to sleep. Mr Fearon last heard banging on doors of empty houses.

• JRK
    JRK

How bad did it suck?

JK

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

What-A-Coincidence....... Share with us what you know?

• Crisis of Conscience
  • koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

I want to thank you all for keeping this thread going........ Join us on the call tonight and find out more as to how The Watchtower deals with hurricaine Irene.

Also on the call will be a former Witness women from Kansas who was disfellowshipped at age 14 and has been suffering emotionally for many years and now wants to tell her story.

It is easy to get on the call.... dial 712-432-8710 and when asked for pin 9925

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Join us on the call tonight and find out more as to how The Watchtower deals with hurricaine Irene.....KoolAidMan

So you have the Inside Scoop do you?..

Your in contact with Bethels "Disaster Emergerncy Team"?..

LOL!!..

(Dam ..I`m sitting here laughing my Ass Off..This is just so stupid)..

I`ll bet most people already know what Bethel will do..

If they are Told to Evacuate..

Run Away!..Run Away!..

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1491/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1491R-1111658.jpg

.................... ...OUTLAW

• Ding
    Ding

Why would Bethelites fear earthquakes and hurricanes?

Don't we always hear stories about how KHs are spared any damage during natural disasters?

Don't they think angels will protect them?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

koolaidman, WAC is being sarcastic.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm so glad Rick's back. He always is great for a good laugh!

• Mary
    Mary
    Also on the call will be a former Witness women from Kansas who was disfellowshipped at age 14 and has been suffering emotionally for many years and now wants to tell her story.

....she also is a tornado survivor and will bring three former Bethelites with her: a scarecrow, a tinman and a lion, who will reveal stories from the Printing Room that will shock everyone and their brother. Same bat time, same bat place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit