Earthquake at Bethel...mysterious Bethelite speaks up on significant concerns at world headquarters .

by koolaid-man 180 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

RedCrayola: Thank you for posting this audio clip. I would encourage everyone to listen to it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

RedCrayola..

Good audio clip of Rick Fearon..

King of Babble-On..

4644 Views of Bad Advertising for..

Rick Fearon and The Six Screens Show

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• steve2
    steve2

Listening to the audio clip a second time, I was reminded of that old saying, "For people to be good liars, they need good memories".

The kool-aid man has made far too many contradictory statements about Johnny the Bethelite. He cannot remember what he has said. Oops! Posters keep reminding him what he has said, he cannot cope with the realization he's made a mess of things (ouch), so denigrates the posters (he learnt that little trick well from his years as a JW).

The humble thing would be for the kool-aid man to apologize for the mess, learn from his human frailties and (this may be too much to hope for) lower his profile on this forum (at least until he can muster the integrity and intellectual capacity to responsibly run his embarrasing and self-defeating six screams network).

A man of integrity would make this his priority: Clean up his own back yard before criticizing others' back yards.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I do not think Kool Aid Man should keep posting like this forever. He needs to be banned from the forum. Simple as that.

• RedCrayola
    RedCrayola
    I do not think Kool Aid Man should keep posting like this forever. He needs to be banned from the forum. Simple as that.

Audio of Rick being the lying, deceiving, half-truth-telling apostate the WTBTS warns JW's about.

Rick has no respect for the truth, for JW's, for exJW's, for his family, for JWN, nor Simon, nor the other moderators of this forum. The proof to back up my statements is above and below. I can say one thing for the man- he is not afraid to shit where he eats . . . or visa versa.

My supporters on JWN are afraid to speak up, they know they will reprimanded if they post something good about the Six Screens of Watchtower. They do not want to get counseld by JWN elders for conduct unbecoming of JWN posters. (page 6 of this thread)

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

I also would encourage all to listen to it ..... thank you red crayola for posting it.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, we do not want you to post anymore since you are constant bullshitter.

• steve2
    steve2

The kool-aid man said:

I also would encourage all to listen to it ..... thank you red crayola for posting it.

Thanking someone for showing where listeners can hear your lies is extremely obliging but it is also revealing about the individual's insight and awareness of how they come across. I am changing my mind about kool-aid, from one of feeling annoyed by the way he gives others a bad name to one of kind of feeling sorry for him. He has started out with undoubtedly good intentions in helping expose the Watchtower Society but quickly ended up a laughing stock. That he views it as a strength is probably as close a look as any of us are likely to get of this man's lack of self-awareness and insight.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick, go to the Jungle where they have no internet.

• shamus100
    shamus100

http://members.cox.net/jwtalkradio/johnny%20proof.MP3

Cut and paste into your browser, people. :D

Oh lord, it's worth a thousand words.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit