Earthquake at Bethel...mysterious Bethelite speaks up on significant concerns at world headquarters .

by koolaid-man 180 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

I know this post will bring out all those who love to criticise and rebut. The following information is timely and very plausible. In view of recent posts and special announcements to be taking place in the organization I found the following to have credibility.

Last night Tuesday August 23, 2011 "Six Screens"received a call from "Johnny the Bethelite." Johnny was frantic and disconcerted as a major announcement was made by Governing Body member Jackson while meeting with the Bethelites on August 23 2011. According to Johnny it was stated in part that significant changes are immediately to take place in the Watchtower organization.

#1... promptly without lapse of time many Bethelites will be sent home. Apparently large scale downsizing is instantly taking place. New Bethelites will be the first to go. Those who stay in time will be moved to the Canadian branch or to an upstate New York facility.

# 2... it was emphatically stated that the W.T. org. will be moving out of Brooklyn completely in and around the year 2012.

#3... W.T. officials are terribly concerned over the government of Brazil closely examining their shunning practices. They are petrified that other governments including the U.S. will now put them "under the microscope".

Johnny had much to say and said he would come on the six screens of the Watchtower conference call around 9p.m. EST Saturday August 27, 2011. He is eager to share so much more concerning all the changes being made in the "world of the Jehovah's Witnesses".

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Oh boy! Six Screens must be needing to regain it's audience. Rick trots out the infamous fake "Johnny" to spread another wild rumor.

If such an announcement was made to "Bethelites" yesterday, we will hear about it soon enough and don't need fake Johnny to tell us.

DO NOT GIVE THIS SIX SCREENS THE TIME YOU SHOULD BE ENJOYING DOING SOMETHING ELSE.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

IMHO, unless locked, this thread will exceed 10 pages before Friday.

• designs
    designs

I like door # 3

• sir82
    sir82
    I found the following to have credibility.

Well, hey, if Kool-Aid man finds it credible, by god, you can bet your life on it!

• blondie
    blondie

I always heard the wildest rumors at the KH. I guess you can take a person out of the WTS but you can't take the WTS out of the person.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Billy the Bethelite and the story goes on....

We don't need anyone to tell us that WT is in a deep sh@t...

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Johnny, la gente esta muy loca..

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

C'mon man. What do you gain from this sensationalist claptrap? Seriously, you make us Apostates look bad.......lol

• blondie
    blondie

JustHuman, isn't that JOHNNY the Bethelite, Billy is something totally different.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit