Stupid suggestion from Study Conductor

by roxanesophia 125 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Mary - Yes. That is a real brochure. I have seen it hanging on the wall a kingdom halls before

• ziddina
  • steve2
    steve2

Outlaw - you're brilliant. A chimp in a business suit is a chimp still. Ditto the average JW: Business attire doesn't change the dullard where in counts: In the brain department.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    Women cant wear trousers wtf! Someone should disassosiate themselves on this sole reason alone, for not being allowed to wear slacks. that would be a story.

Well actually.... I have a cousin who used to be a pioneer. One of her biggest beefs with the WTS is that they refuse to allow women to wear business pants. She's been out for decades and at one point was considering going back, but I had a few discussions with her, and gave her my Crisis of Conscience book and the scales finally all fell off her eyes/mind. Now she has a lot more beefs with the Society.

• roxanesophia
    roxanesophia

Hi everyone, here's an update:

I'm getting hounded to hell and back. Everyone i know from there is calling me and playing dumb as if it hasnt' gone around the whole congregation that I'm gone. Bullshit. My conductor is a bitch because she knows how much i hate confrontation and I'm feeling very victimized.

• flipper
    flipper

ROXANNE- Sounds typical . Sorry you're getting hounded by these JW's. They try to make people feel guilty needlessly if they stop studying just to pass the burden and buck onto you . I guess this is showing you just how conditional their alleged " friendship " is. Might be time to get aggressive and tell them to f--- off and leave you the you know what alone or you'll call the police and file a report against them for harassment. Drastic treatment requires drastic measures at times. Hang in there

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Everyone i know from there is calling me and playing dumb

Sheeesh it looks pathetic doesn't it. How could they all be motivated to call at once if it hasn't been circulated!

And then they pretend all innocent . . . shows how deceptive and dishonest they have been trained to be.

Flipper's right . . . you need to impose yourself on the situation. A stern word to the study conductor to say you know what's going on and if it doesn't stop you'll be reporting the problem to the Police.

That way you get her to fix it . . . pronto.

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Roxane... hold fast! They won't last.. soon they'll find a new victim.

Sort of the same thing happened to me.. whenever I'm forced to spend time with JW family or 'friends' they suddenly forgot that I'm an evil atheist apostate and they say things like "Did you like last convention?" "I didn't go." "Oh why not?" "I don't believe in that anymore." etc. etc.

Terrible because I know my MIL spoke to them about the whole affair.

What helped me a lot to deal with this sort of behavior is reading Steve Hassan's books, they can really help you a lot.

Maybe you should simply stop picking up the phone for a few weeks when a number you dont recognize calls..

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Just stay resolute and strong Rox!

Don't let them grind you down with guilt, fear, phobia, uncertainty and doubt.

STAY STRONG AND EVENTUALLY THEY'LL GIVE UP!

Let us know how it goes!

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

The brochure is real and was hanged on my ex-congo's wall for a whole year, from 2009 until 2010.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit