Why Won't They Carbon Date This?

by Perry 246 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shamus100
    shamus100

P.S. I'm not ridiculing the original topic, that being, "Why Won't They Carbondate This?". It is a valid question, I guess. I do have a love for Perry's bird - nay, a fascination of an unholy nature....

I'm interested in the buffalo and T-rex's. ;D

• cantleave
    cantleave

I don't share.......

• bohm
    bohm

Shamus: What is Perrys bird?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Can we carbon date Perry's bird?

• shamus100
    shamus100

CAn't leave,

I should charge for entertainment. But I digress - if any evidence can be clearly brought forward as to how humans killed the T-rex's, I'm all ears, and will apologize to JaguarBass, no problem. In fact, I'll probably become his bitch for a month.

• bohm
    bohm

will somebody tell me about the god-damn bird!!!!!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Carbon Dating

carbon dating cartoons, carbon dating cartoon, carbon dating picture, carbon dating pictures, carbon dating image, carbon dating images, carbon dating illustration, carbon dating illustrations

• shamus100
    shamus100

Look at Perry's avatar. He has a wonderful bird there. What kind of bird is it, Perry? What's it's name?

• Perry
    Perry

What types of weaponry do you feel they used? I do use the word 'feel' because I highly doubt that there is any evidence that you can present here.

Looks like spears to me. What do you think true one?

The ancient Sumatrans produced multiple pieces of art depicting long-tailed, long-necked creatures with a headcrest. Some of these animals resemble hadrosaurs. This particular work (Ethnographical Museum, Budapest) depicts a creature that bears a striking resemblance to a Corythosaurus which is being hunted by these ancient Indonesian peoples. (Bodrogi, Tibor, Art of Indonesia, plate #10, 1973.) Link

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Oh wow, we really are trying to answer the "question" of how man killed the dinosaurs. Awesome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit