Why Won't They Carbon Date This?

by Perry 246 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shamus100
    shamus100

I want to eat it. I WANT TO EAT THE TISSUE!!!!!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Ren and Stimpy answered the question of how all the dinosaurs died. Wilbur Cobb ran them all over with his truck.

Wait, dragons were really dinosaurs and were killed off in the middle ages? Jurassic Park woulda been far more interesting if the dinosaurs all breathed fire.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I'm laughing my ass off! Ancient art is naive, it does not respect the human body proportions, neither size proportions between objects. Those are probably some birds which held a special symbolism for the Sumatrans at that age. Or maybe they represent some gods or some spirits and are intentionally depicted larger. Furthermore, your link goes to the genesis park site, which is an epitome of ignorance and pseudo-science.

• Perry
    Perry

This guy appears to be using an axe.

I pretty much identify with this guy more. Better to tame them than to kill them ...... Scooter agrees

• shamus100
    shamus100

Jeeez, Mr. Freeze, get back to reality! What a TERRIBLE thing to say.

It was before Jesus time.

Here is the quote, just in case you missed it:

Humans killed off the dinosaurs like they killed off the buffalo.

Man kills and destroys everything.

GOLD!

• cantleave
    cantleave

I've found photographic evidence

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Well I'm convinced Perry. Can I please have a Bible study?

• shamus100
    shamus100

OH, I see, Perry. Buddy is riding the dragon, and HE is breathing fire. So ancient, nay, men before' Christ's time breathed fire too?

What in the holy hell! I need to get to the books. Please point me to the literature where I can read this, other than some asshole who made a website in his parents basement suite.

• cantleave
  • shamus100

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit