Why Won't They Carbon Date This?

by Perry 246 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Further, the Bible indicates that the angel who became Satan was heavily involved in creating the planet Earth. Any questionable data must have come from Satan making it questionable. I mean, he simply created old-looking stuff like dinosaur bones and planted them in the ground. He simply made an earth that looked like it was in a molten state billions of years ago. It's all just smoke and mirrors.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Of course, OTWO. Jeez, you don't have to be so obvious about it! I AM BEELZEBUB, RULER OF THE DEMONS!!!! BOW BEFORE ME!!!

Hey, Entirely Possible, do you have a straight razor? I just bought one - it's pretty fab.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Carbon dating doesnt work at all, or is not reliable at all

even Dawkins admits that in so many words.

And the dinosaur is probally only 4 thousand years old which will change many sheeples popular world view

and cause kaos in modern pseudo academia.

All the stories about men killing dragons in England were true they were killing off the dinosaurs

after the flood, just like the Americans killed off all the buffalo

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm sorry,

Jaguarbass,

Did you just insinuate that humans killed off the dinosaurs like humans killed off dragons? Or, sorry, dragons were dinosaurs - fire breathing dinosaurs. Just trying to get my head around this...

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Humans killed off the dinosaurs like they killed off the buffalo.

Man kills and destroys everything.

• shamus100
    shamus100

How did humans kill off the dinosaurs? I'm confused. Didn't they just have clubs and such?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Civiliazation poped up about 5 thousand years ago in Babylon wich was called Sumer, they were very advanced

they understood mathematics beyond their need and they could plot the stars.

When man killed off the dinoaurs it was durnig the middle ages they had swords, and bow and arrows.

Probaly the only humans that just had clubs got lost in the woods.

There werent as many big dinosaurs as there were buffalo.

There is a lot of disinformation going on in this world, one way to get to the truth is to follow the money.

However modern man came into existence and there is more than one explanation I dont believe they were primitive or

ignorant, modern man was created by the Gods or God in the image of the God or Gods.

And modern man was given advance intellectual information such as mathematics and metallurgy from the Gods.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Mhmmmm...

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I'd like to hear an explanation by creationist/religionists such as Perry, on why many select dinosaurs were obviously carnivorous.

At the same time I would like to hear the probable reason why those species do not exist today.

These people are so intellectually inquisitive in their rational logic.

Come on Perry lets hear your explanation !

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Thetrueone, those questions are for amateurs. God created the earth with lots and lots of vegetation to get the atmosphere content just right. Once it was right, the vast amount of vegetation had to be reduced, hence the dinosaurs were created to eat it. (They were obviously created out of thin air in an un-evolved state.) But dinosaurs were not going to be given free reign over the earth that God created for man, so some of the dinosaurs were carnivorous to eat the other dinosaurs and reduce their numbers once their job of plant-eating was completed.

Any remaining dinosaurs simply did not get into the ark. Well..... the Loch Ness Monster probably survived on her own along with a few sea monsters, but they died off eventually (except for Nessy).

It's all in the circle of logic. The Bible says the flood happened and indicates how long ago that was. All the data must fit those facts. Any "science" that doesn't fit is just deception.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit