Why Won't They Carbon Date This?

by Perry 246 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

And then there is the Haldane dilemma,

Haldane's dilemma assumes sequential selection for beneficial alleles. That is a false assumption. Thousands of traits are being selected for simultaneously. Genetic evolution is a massively parallel process, not a serial one.

But you must know this, since you have raised Haldane several times on this board over the years, and several times it has been pointed out as false in the real world to you. Why, then, do you continue to do it?

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

perry you may not be playing with a full deck, but i will give you credit; you are one of the most persistent sobs i've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QveZy_DjcY

• ziddina
    ziddina

Perry is hopping from subject to subject like a mudskipper on hot asphalt!!

• bohm
    bohm

Perrys video on astronomy: Taking a 50 year old controversy which was resolved 20-30 years ago and presenting them as new.

Contrary to what is stated, Dr. Arps ideas has and are being examined by modern telescopes and it just do not come out in his favor.

The theoretical critics of evolution can be examined in the laboratory and by simulation and are just plainly wrong, i cant really be arsed to get exited by something which is so trivially shown false by any primate with the ability to google.

so on to the next copy-paste... you got to do more lying for jesus or he will not give you sweet jebus love!

• ziddina
    ziddina

^^ Bohm, LOL!!!

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Perry is intellectually dishonest.

And no, it isn't because he is, by nature, a less honest person than any of the rest of us.

It is because he refuses to reliquish a view that withers under honest intellectual scrutiny

His intellectual dishonesty is the byproduct of cogntitive dissonance.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

2 hours and no further comments?

I cannot believe I have killed a creationist thread on JWN.

I hereby resign. Upon completion of this post, I will fall upon a sharp kosher dill pickle spear (fresh so it is still crisp of course), upon which my entire fortune will be willed to richarddawkins.net.

And may Almighty God have mercy on my immortal soul.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

You seem to have dropped this, Perry. Huh... funny... it appears to be some sort of ass. Yours, I guess. Here you go.

I can't wait for your next post.

- Lime

• bohm
    bohm

BTS, this is the part where they think it is dead, turn their back to it and talk about how dead it is, and then: braaaaaaaaaiiinnssssssssssssss, more crap from AiG about things perry do not understand...

• unshackled
    unshackled

Botch...Perry's just a little down and out right now, working on his next move...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit