Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Chemicals being sprayed from nozzles, not engines, and being switched on and off, caught on tape....

"Caught on tape" . . . sensationalist claim by a couple of bozo's violating a NOTAM, while following an aircraft at around 450 kmh, inside a restricted following distance . . . yeah right.

It's a tape taken by the same contract sprayer observing and recording cloud seeding . . . a tape published and freely available. Then our bozo's have got hold of it and edited a few texts and a voiceover in it . . . and then claim they've "caught it on tape"

Where are you peoples heads at?

• Qcmbr
  • ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

How about the meteorologist's website up there ^ ?

How about the UK Govt admission?

How about the barium samples?

How about the Morgellons? How about the host of other things you guys haven't "debunked"?

You can't cherry-pick the questionable stuff and ignore the concrete.

Just like 911, there's a lot of disinfo put out there to discredit the real stuff.

Just like 911.... if ONE aspect is known to be a lie, then their credibility goes up in smoke, and EVERYTHING has to be questioned.

THAT would be critical thinking....

You would-be debunkers, who haven't debunked a damn thing, are the ones thinking and acting like little children with their hands over their ears and eyes.

Thank GOD not everyone on this planet is like you. We would have NO HOPE. The Pharisee status quo would carry us right into self-destruction. Only knowledge of the power of the human mind can make it possible to defeat them.

SOME people would like to rid our planet of the virus.

Others LIKE living in shit.

And as sammielee said, I have to seriously question your motives.

Peace.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Made it to the Bay Area yesterday. Looked up at the sky over the bay (over San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, past the Golden Gate, towards Mt Tamalpais, over the peninsula, etc...there's a lot to see when you have a view) and oh my gosh no chemtrails. Ain't that something? ;D

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Chemicals being sprayed from nozzles, not engines, and being switched on and off, caught on tape....

KC-10s are in air refueling aircraft. They have a nozzle at the tail, where another aircraft with a "donkey dick" connects for in air refueling. There are only 61 in service worldwide. The "nozzles" in the video you posted are small "fins" that are formed around the flap hinges in order to make them aerodynamic. All DC-10 aircraft (the KC-10 is a DC-10 derivative) have them. They aren't nozzles.

Here you can see the KC-10 wing up close. No nozzles. Also if there were nozzles there, why is the fuselage in your video producing an even larger contrail than the fairings?

The original video you linked to was posted by Air Force personnel, and the commentary was meant as a joke. You can hear them laughing about it.

The original poster of the video is USAFFEKC10A, a KC-10 flight engineer.

http://www.youtube.com/user/USAFFEKC10A?blend=10&ob=5

He has videos debunking chemtrails on his page.

Here is his comment on the original video posted by ProdigalSon:

The original "KC-10 spreading chemtrails" spoof video

This is the original unadulterated video that started all the fuss. It is completely authentic and no camera tricks were used. It is simply a couple of KC-10's in formation and the audio you hear is just us poking fun at all the "chemtrail" conspiratorists. I knew when I shot the video that this would be catnip for all the conspiratorists out there. Yeah, the contrails have an odd way of "starting" and "stopping" but that is easily explained with physics. It's no different than the lenticular clouds that form over a mountain or the fog that flows from an open freezer. So, stop being so gullible, kids. There are truely bad things in the world but this isn't one of them!

And the original video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t22wy4c-A-A

I hardly think a secret chemtrail aircraft would be the subject of utube videos.

Debunked!

• pedal power
    pedal power

De-bunked my ass, This conversation should not be based on Youtube clips, although some of them are really informative, and require investigation and evaluation. More importantly, when we have masses of information at our disposal, how do we react to news that comes from sources that many assume to be reputable, such as the BBC , CNN ? or other Online or Radio Sites that share an equally high status in public esteem as being producers of high quality news ?

In Watchtower speak," We do well to be on our gaurd " Why ? Well as Noam Chomsky pointed out in the 70,s and 80,s , The Russians and all the other communist states, KNEW, they were being lied to by Pravda, and the state media appuratus, SO THEY used multiple news sources to help them discern the truth, YES the ignorant communists, applied there critical thinking faculties, and as a consequence, many more of them had a true picture of what was happening in the world at that time, than did here in the so called enlightened West, NOTICE ANY SIMALARITIES HERE ????

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I do have a soft spot for conspiracy theories - if I can find a profit or an ideological motive I'm willing to consider it. I also like to read about supposed fema camps if only to give me the sort of thrills and chills I can get from watching a good scary movie. Its worth a debate if we can depersonalise it and not get too offended when central planks of our position don't hold up. Please don't make chemtrails into a religion. If there is a chemtrail conspiracy to poison x people for y reason then of course we all want to know but so far we have a very basic phenomenon of contrails and not much else.

1 - the barium concentrations cited are vanishingly small and within human safety levels ditto for all other cited chemicals including silver

2 - cloud seeding occurs accross the world and different materials are used - there is potentially a risk that at some concentration some nucleation chemicals may have some effects.

3 - there is likely (hopefully) been some studies using dispersed harmless viral / bacterial agents to see the dispersal patterns for airborne biological attacks or airborne pathogens.

4 - morgellons while fascinating is unrelated and is the subject for a whole different debate

5 - crop / bug spraying is possibly the most dangerous to human health and may indeed end up being a conspiracy theory if companies are sitting on bad data for sprayed chemicals but this seems unrelated

6 - just like crop circles there are lots of hoaxers out there willing to make a quick buck or getting a buzz out of mischief (the OWSWEATHER website for one). Chemtrails seems to contain some hoaxed stuff.

7 - there are lots of people who have created a conspiracy worldview akin to a faith. Many of these people hijack intelligent discussion (watch how many youtube vids start with close ups of dollar bill pyramids, all seeing eyes etc.) Logic is out the window once it becomes part of a bigger picture a la X-Files.

8 - the one piece of hard evidence is geoengineering which seems to have the laudable aim of looking at potential solutions to mitigate global warming. I doubt a real conspiracy would have a few low paid climate scientists exposing the whole deal in front of hand held cameras. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point there have been tests done to see if they could create clouds not for rain but to reduce sunlight but they would need all sort of public clearance to do that - its not something the military would care about.

Thanks for your passion and an interesting debate but don't feel too bummed if most of us still see contrails.

• Twitch
    Twitch

posted by strymeckirules

i hope people think about all this information and not allow themselfs to be pressured by the idiots to conform to put their heads back into the sand.
    i question who the people denying chemtails are really working for...

posted by ProdigalSon

Thank GOD not everyone on this planet is like you. We would have NO HOPE. The Pharisee status quo would carry us right into self-destruction. Only knowledge of the power of the human mind can make it possible to defeat them.
    SOME people would like to rid our planet of the virus.
    Others LIKE living in shit.
    And as sammielee said, I have to seriously question your motives.
    Peace.

Yea, skeptics are part of the conspiracy, the govs are out to destroy the planet and those of us who don't get on board are living in shit.

lmao

*shakes head*

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

This conversation should not be based on Youtube clips

You should direct that at ProdigalSon, not me. He loves making this conversation based on Youtube clips. It is funny that you only bring up this objection when a debunking is made via a Youtube clip. This is selection bias at its worst.

• pedal power
    pedal power

qcmbr, and twitch, you have completely avoided my post, Your thoughts Please ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit