Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Government: We admit it. We have sprayed chemicals and bacteria in the atmosphere.

Some People: See? The government has sprayed chemicals and bacteria in the atmosphere!

Other People: Where is your proof? How do you know those aren't just clouds?

Some People: Because people in the government have said it's chemicals and/or bacteria and admitted doing it.

Other People: That's old news. Doesn't prove anything. Where's the science behind it?

Some People: <facepalm>

Government: <evil laugh>

• shamus100
    shamus100

There is a difference between "have" and "are".

That is all. ** slap **

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

That is all. ** slap **

I thought my little skit was at least ** kiss ** worthy.

• pedal power
    pedal power

chimp and sooner, Do you implicitly believe your{ USA } press and media to report objectivley, The News,and to tell the truth ?

• shamus100
    shamus100

I don't live in the centre of your universe, pedal. The world is a huge place, and your country isn't the only place many posters live. Just FYI.

In Canada, we have news that is objective. In the states, you have propaganda, namely CNN to keep your masses in order. Thank god we don't have that up here!

Again, give me some proof. Dear god, give me proof that doesn't involve conspiracy websites or you-tube videos. PROOF!

You haven't given me one molecule yet. All have been disproven.

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

shamus wouldn't believe in it even if obama himself admitted the use of chemtrails.

probably say obama is just the president, he has no scientific authority.

seems like more evidence has been presented for the existance of chemtrails than not.

i hope people think about all this information and not allow themselfs to be pressured by the idiots to conform to put their heads back into the sand.

i question who the people denying chemtails are really working for...

• shamus100
    shamus100

** round and round they went in circles... until they had nothing else to post other than crappy you-tube videos and websites from kids who live in their parents basement with tin foil hats ** ** the truth came out **

I'm hoping that there is some kind of communication error that you guys aren't understanding here. PROOF!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Chem Trails - Seeing Is Believing because you grew up in a cult and want to play scientist now. If that is an incorrect statement, I ask you for some proof.

• pedal power
    pedal power

Ok chimp, do you believe that the Canadian media and press are objectively telling you the truth ? and if so why ?

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

you are like the doubting thomas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit