Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    This man is a student at FAIL U.

• bohm
    bohm

HAHAHA Moron U, I love it! :-D.

Who cares our building would make even an unimaginative 60s polish building-planner cry

Who cares it got MORON written on the side -

Lets have a scrolling animation of our concrete turd on the webpage, write it in spanish and roll like it was 1999! http://www.unimoron.edu.ar/

From wikipedia:

The Universidad de Moron was inaugurated on May 18, 1960. At the time of its inauguration the university possessed two academic units: Faculty of Law and Social Sciences and the Faculty of Arts.

Best troll EVER!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

As I said, address the UK admission. All of your formulas, goading, smokescreens and other assorted childish bullshit mean nothing until you do.

• pedal power
    pedal power

Lets face it guys, we just are not going to have a meeting of minds here,perhaps we should agree to disagree, put our ego,s and differences to bed and come back to " fight " another day ?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Let them keep exposing themselves for what they are pedal power... imbeciles. They refuse to address ADMISSION to the very issue we are debating and instead have to continue the ad-hominem attacks. They're writing their own epitaph.

• bohm
    bohm

PSON: All of your formulas, goading, smokescreens and other assorted childish bullshit mean nothing until you do.

YOU post formulas to convince US. It is YOU who are arguing from math that you do not even understand yourself.

I merely pointed out flaws. Then you redicule me for actually taking my time to read and understand the things you copy-paste. You are a coward on that point, and a hypocrit.

• bohm
    bohm

PSON. From the guardian article you posted: http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored. In another trial using zinc cadmium sulphide, a generator was towed along a road near Frome in Somerset where it spewed the chemical for an hour.

While the Government has insisted the chemical is safe, cadmium is recognised as a cause of lung cancer and during the Second World War was considered by the Allies as a chemical weapon.

Holy shit, they sprayed the population with "huge amounts" of a substance that was essentially a chemical weapon as part of an experiment. That sound really scary untill you consider what actually happened and the consequences. From an actual scientific study on the effects: http://www.acmedsci.ac.uk/p99puid143.html

With regard to the long-range contamination trials, the dose potentially received by inhalation during even the most severe case was small (c. 0.13 µg Cd). Over all the trials, our worst case estimate of personal dose received from these trials is c. 10 µg over an eight year period. This is the amount of cadmium that is inhaled in a normal urban environment in a period of between 12 and 100 days (or from smoking a total of 100 cigarettes).

(the ground-based experiments was estimated to have less effect). So did anyone get sick?

We are also reassured by the fact that no increased incidence has been claimed for the diseases that are particularly associated with cadmium toxicity.

Bottom-line?

Although we fully understand the public unease that ensued when it was discovered, many years after the event, that large areas of Britain had been subjected to this form of experimentation, the existing evidence shows that no public health danger arose.

Apparently this is not the only study either: Our conclusions therefore do mirror those in the much more comprehensive American study.

Oh the horror. One do wonder why you have not named London (or any other major city) as a regular death-camp from acute cadmium poisoning. Guess them city folks must be zombies?

Now you are properly going to do at least one of several things. Either you are going to tell me i didnt focus on the right experiment (i choose the first). Thats essentially a continuation of the gish-gallop you are engaged in: Crapfloat and when something is debunked, jump to the next argument (btw, did you manage to read and understand the article you copy-pasted this time around?). Also, i fully expect you to tell me i shouldnt trust two scientific publication made by experts on the topic, but go with the Guardian, who are the best at judging the finer details of this background-level cadmium exposure. Finally and most importantly: Why is this relevant? Entire cities was being sprayed by DDT post WW2 to extermine bugs, clearly many stupid things have been done for right (or wrong) reasons. Why should i read this Guardian article of a disclosed military experiment in the 60 which experts consider safe, and imediately think that I am able to understand if a plane is spraying chemicals by looking at the contrail? Now lets see which of the two excuses you go with this time...
  • bohm
    bohm

PSON: They refuse to address ADMISSION

of experiments in the 60s or what we are discussing, namely the contrails above PPs house?

Are you going to begin to just make shit up now? are you that delusional?

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Next thing you know he will be telling us it was chemtrail planes that took down WTC.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

of experiments in the 60s or what we are discussing, namely the contrails above PPs house?

Are you going to begin to just make shit up now? are you that delusional?

Are you that mentally challenged that you can't read? How many times do I have to point this out?

Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'

Non-denial is basically the same as admission that it's still going on. And if it went on and continues to go on in the UK you can bet your ass that Americans have been in the bullseye as well ever since.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit