Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

ProdigalSon, do you by any chance listen to Coast to Coast AM?

• bohm
    bohm

pson:

• Are you aware that clouds usually form in layers reflecting different atmospheric conditions?
    • are you aware planes fly in different heights?
    • are you aware a plane seeding clouds (contrails) in a cloud-supporting layer would tend to leave a larger trail than a plane flying in a layer not supportive of clouds?
    • are you aware you have avoided this particular argument 2 or 3 times allready on this thread?

just to totally spell it out to you: If its such a mystery why contrails can form (and maintain coherence/grow) under some conditions and not under other, it should ALSO be a total mystery to you why clouds do exactly the same all the time. that was kind of my point about the motherships: your argument is so bad it support such a stupid idea as clouds being motherships with little to no change.

(updated)

• undercover
    undercover
    The elite have made it clear that they would like to reduce the world population to an "ideal" 500,000,000. The rest are just "useless eaters". This is not even a conspiracy, it's openly admitted.

References?

and please, don't drag the Masons or Illuminati into this...

• bohm
    bohm

(prediction: Undercovers post will be answered with a youtube video and/or link to blog and/or copy-paste).

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey UC..

I don`t know about Chem trails but I do know about 500 million being an Ideal population..

It`s literally written in stone..

Google: Georgia Stone..

http://www.radioliberty.com/gg3.gif

........................;-)...OUTLAW

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Oh goodie, Outlaw beat me to it....

UC, how about the Bilderbergers?

http://wheresgodinallofthis.wordpress.com/2011/02/13/0261sva-bilderbergs-depopulation-plan/

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

prediction: Undercovers post will be answered with a youtube video and/or link to blog and/or copy-paste).

Well since MY WORDS don't mean anything to you, WTF else is there?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

ProdigalSon, do you by any chance listen to Coast to Coast AM?

No. There have been some credible guests, but some of it is off the wall.

• bohm
    bohm

me, formerly: (prediction: Undercovers post will be answered with a youtube video and/or link to blog and/or copy-paste).

holy crap, i should be on the goverining body! and i allmost wrote: "blog with stupid name", argh, im really kicking myself now. i bet old freddy is looking down from the sky and going: rookie mistake.

• bohm
    bohm

just a readers digest edition of psons blogspam. Choice quotes (not my bolding)

Bill Gates recently went on record at a TED conference declaring that his foundation’s vaccine programs’ goals were to reduce the poulation. This has led a lot of people to jump to the conclusion that he was saying his vaccines affect fertility. However, if you look at previous interviews on the subject, you will see that it’s not that simple and that there is a lot of twisted logic involved. Bottom line: Gates is an admitted depopulationist. Would you trust the Bill Gates’ intentions when it comes to people’s health? Administrator’s Note: Did you notice Bill Gate’s statement above? Vaccines (so what’s in them?), healthcare (rationed by governments), reproductive health services (in other words, abortion) will be the means that he has proposed to reduce the world’s population. Doesn’t this alarm you? The elitists and others in the Bilderberg organization are planning to eliminate 95% of the people on this earth. They want to save the resourses (that they see as limited) for their self and their offspring—-and that doesn’t include you or me! In other words—people are the enemy and the threat! Wasn’t there someone, not too many years ago, that was deciding who lived and who died? Adolf Hilter—-just in case you forgot.

so the man spend a fortune of his own money vaccinating poor people, and some basement-dwelling asshat compare him to Hitler. FAIL FAIL FAIL. Go with stupid instead of stupid and nasty for another time, pson, shame on you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit