Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Shame on me? I don't think so. You and Bill Gates deserve each other. Enjoy.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

These flat earthers have yet to disprove the role of the motherships. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

• bohm
    bohm

pson: that bill gates is rich, and melinda gates is married to bill gates, does not mean you can ignore his and her rights as a human. in particular he should be assumed innocent untill prooven otherwise.

but i bet human rights, like evidence and the scientific method, are just another thing you dont give a hoot about when it dosnt suit your agenda....

but this is offtopic.. you havent answered plenty of previous points i have made on this page, and i do know you like to go out of a tangent with conspiracy nuttery.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Bohm, you have no clue how your last post has made me laugh!

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

FAIL FAIL FAIL

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Come on Mrs J, Im sure you have been called worse than a Flatearther"

You missed my point Pedel pusher, you weren't calling me a flatearther because I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you. Makes no difference to me if you believe that Chem trails are signs of a malious government. What I was trying to point out is name calling will not forward your cause, it only makes you look juvenile with the result of folks taking you less serious than they already do.

• bohm
    bohm

BTS: DO try to poke around that site :-D. In 5 minutes in the science section i learned:

• the author is fat
    • has restless leg syndrome (but dont worry -- he is curing it with crystals!)
    • Neanderthals never existed... its a fact.

there is a "demon" and "sex" section for those who dare to enter...

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

You should stick to your popular mechanics websites then....

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

You really need a new hobby bohm

• bohm
    bohm

anyway, back to the topic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit