Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

so the man spend a fortune of his own money vaccinating poor people, and some basement-dwelling asshat compare him to Hitler.

FAIL FAIL FAIL.

Dude. Your comment encapsulates something beyond ordinary written expression. It describes how broken this stupid planet is. And it is HILARIOUS!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

When they can't put together a reasonable argument, they just resort to insults.

A. YOU'RE the one that started with the insults.

B. All of you Coincidence Theorists are the ones who can't put together a reasonable argument.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Dude. Your comment encapsulates something beyond ordinary written expression.

You're right... poor grammar:

so the man spend a fortune of his own money vaccinating poor people, and some basement-dwelling asshat compare him to Hitler.

"Spend" instead of "spends", "compare" instead of "compares". Bohms posts are rife with these errors. I've refrained from saying anything, but since you brought it up....

It describes how broken this stupid planet is.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

You can't possibly prove chemtrails exist by just "seeing" them. You can't establish they are chemtrails by claiming they "hang around a long time."

Contrails exist due to the way jet engines operate (water vapor is a byproduct of their operation). Contrails vary in numerous ways: whether or not they appear in the first place, how quickly they dissipate (anywhere from less than a second to multiple hours), whether or not they spread and grow, etc. The same variety is true for normal clouds. Guess what? Contrails are basically cirrus clouds and will have the same type of variety as clouds do. Variety is due to variations in atmospheric pressure, temperature, humidity, air currents, etc.

Those claiming chemtrails are true would need to prove it. They are the ones making a claim here. Take air samples. Find the tanks that hold the chemicals on the planes. Find the chemical tank refilling equipment. Find the nozzles that spray it out.

Consider the tens of thousands of people that would have to remain silent: the ground crew that refills the chemical tanks. The maintenance workers who repair the chemtrail equipment. The crews that install the equipment. The pilots who activate the spraying equipment during flight. The staff that works at the companies that manufacture the chemical and sell/ship to airports.

Which is more likely here - you are seeing contrails: a known, proven, and well understood result of jet engines? Or chemtrails: something with no hard evidence, something that would require the silence of 10,000+ individuals in multiple countries and under the jurisdiction of multiple governments?

This will of course be a waste of time, but sometimes I can't help but reply to threads like this.

• shamus100
    shamus100

KIDS, BEWARNED! ACID WILL DO THIS TO YOU! NEVER EVER DO ACID! Or any other drug for that matter, but especially ACID! ;D

• sizemik
    sizemik

shamus . . . what is your beef with acid? . . . PS and PP were never died in the wool acid users . . . conspiracy theorists are not acid users . . . it's genetic. I object to acid getting this bad rap. You need to come and join our group and get the facts . . . bad monkey!

• sizemik
    sizemik

Conspiracy theorist . . . .

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    You're right... poor grammar:

Bohm is not a native English speaker. He is from somewhere in Europe. Despite this, I find his prose clearer than yours. His logic and sense of humor are definitely superior to your muddled thinking and crude name calling. I doubt you even understand his language.

• pedal power
    pedal power

I am not a conspiracy theorist, I am a realist , how you describe yourselves is entirely up to you. One thing I have noticed on this site ,is that it takes character to post against the prevaling group mindset, there are very few people here, who do so, if you do,you will be ridiculed, and set upon, Indeed young Shamus takes pride in winding up posters here, so he can get them to swear, and potentially be removed from this site, is this crap really nessesary ? .I find this juvinile approach to debate counter productive, yet I am realistic enough to understand that frustration can quickly turn to aggression, and then the resultant spats occur. That can be a bi product of a heated debate, although on this site, there seems to be a head on rush, to reach that frenzied state ASAP.

I am not sure of the demograghic of those that post here, but, cant we do better ?, I hope so but Im not holding my breath.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Pedal power no board is complete without its monkey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit