Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

http://www.lightwatcher.com/chemtrails/smoking_gun.html

The Chemtrail Smoking Gun Proof of global atmospheric geoengineering
    by: Bruce Conway

"There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt in your philosophy." - Shakespeare

Five years ago I founded the Chemtrails Hall of Shame web site to document and investigate the elusive Chemtrail spraying operations in the skies above my home in the Pacific NW. The site can be found at: http://www.lightwatcher.com
    During this time I have had the opportunity to work with and befriend several of the luminaries within this field of investigation: Diane Harvey, Brian Holmes and a very special investigator who chooses to remain anonymous in this article. Each of these individuals has contributed greatly to the subject, keeping this topic alive within the alternative media . These chemtrail spraying programs, which are apparently being conducted on a worldwide basis, are evident to anyone who has the desire to look up and perceive the evidence. Yet, definitive proof has remained elusive.

Total denial by governmental authorities, the shunning of this topic by mainstream media, the systematic discreditation of researchers, ongoing coverups by the scientific establishment, and a coordinated systematic policy of disinformation has relegated this topic to the realm of fantasy and paranoid delusion. Regardless, it continues to go on above our heads, and has now grown to become the largest coordinated global engineering project in the history of our species. How can I make such a preposterous claim?

Brian Holmes of www.holmestead.ca has investigated these eco-crimes for the past several years. Because of his efforts, many within Canada and on the net have become aware of the ongoing spraying operations. Like other serious investigators who have studied this phenomena, Brian's work has been maligned, and there are ongoing attempts to discredit him and his sources.

Some months ago, a Chemtrail insider that Brian nicknamed 'Deep Shield' came forward with specific and detailed information about this mysterious program, corresponding with him via e-mail. A transcript of the communications with Deep Shield and the Shield Project can be read online at: http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/shieldproject.html. For those of us who have studied chemtrails carefully, the revealing dialog rang of the truth.

Since then we have been able to study, and verify a number of Deep Shield's primary claims. The anonymous insider gave Brian's readers some valuable clues to follow if they wished to investigate deeper into the history and hard science of chemtrails. A primary clue was to investigate the term 'geoengineering.'

One investigator took the clues provided by 'Deep Shield' and dug in. She eventually found an N.A.S. study on Geoengineering and the Mitigation of Global Warming. This study is still available online and is also available in hardcover. This massive document validates the insider information provided by Deep Shield, and has lead to an additional gold mine of evidence.

This massive research study is entitled: Policy Implications of Greenhouse Warming: Mitigation, Adaptation, and the Science Base - Panel on Policy Implications of Greenhouse Warming, sponsored by the National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering, and the Institute of Medicine. The results were presented in 1992 and published in book form in 2000 by the National Academy Press. This 994 page study is the textbook on greenhouse gasses, global warming, policy decisions and mitigation's (corrective measures). Included within is the hard science many chemtrails researchers have been searching for: the scientists, agencies, institutions and corporations involved, cost factors, chemical formula, mathematical modeling, delivery methods, policies, recruiting of foreign governments, acquisition of materials, and the manufacturing of aerosol compounds, ect.

This entire volume can presently be read online at: http://books.nap.edu/books/0309043867/html/index.html. Keep in mind that this study is only the tip of the iceberg. Literally hundreds of papers on related topics have been published in scientific journals. We don't expect this featured study to remian online for long once the cat is out of the bag. So do check it out soon.

• shamus100
    shamus100

You had the audacity to play the whiney little sissy man victim and even swear at me. Look at you now, looking at conspiracy you-tube videos.

See? I didn't ever have to debate you. There is nothing to debate. Using a brain that isn't fried on acid, I figured it out all by myself. Youtube and the internet in general is filled with conspiracy nitwits - yourself included. I wish you well getting rid of your paranoia. Until then, I'll buy some aerosol cans, climb on my roof, and spray them in honour of the chemtrails.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Quoting Shakespeare...

Oh my christ, there is no low they will not go to, ROFLMAO!!!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

http://www.metatronics.net/lit/geo2.html#two

Stanford Environmental Law Journal January, 1998

GEOENGINEERING: A CLIMATE CHANGE MANHATTAN PROJECT

Jay Michaelson [ FN a1]

Copyright © 1998 Board of Trustees of the Leland Stanford Junior University; Jay Michaelson

• ProdigalSon
  • shamus100
    shamus100

AIRCRAP.ORG?!?!

Wow.

Did you know that I"m really a monkey who tears people's faces off? It's true. :D

• ProdigalSon
  • ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Night..... more tomorrow if you ask for it....

• shamus100
    shamus100

Proddie,

Don't let the chem trails kill you.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

P.S. Your previous cut and paste was just completely debunked.

Now we're onto this one - still no proof, but I await a credible scientist, not some wacked out dweeb who did too much acid in the 60's. Yes, there are plenty of those scientists around, LOL.

I DUBUNKED IT!

I DEBUNKED IT!

REALLY I DID!

THERE ARE NO CHEMTRAILS!

NO! NO! IT AINT REAL!

NOT TIL BIG PHARMA DOES A REAL STUDY!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." ~J. Edgar Hoover (FBI Director 1924 - 1972)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit