I am considering suicide...

by Nebeska Nada 104 Replies latest jw friends

• jeckle
    jeckle

ja sam ovdje na facebook ako je potrebno prijatelja. ja cu vam poslati pm.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Nebeska, please follow through and get the help so many here have suggested, as you said you would do. Quit playing the Watchtower's games, learn how to escape their control. You are loved and appreciated. The Watchtower organization is the cause of the problem, not you!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Feeling a little better today?

Seeking help?

Remember, we care about you.

Love.

Syl

• JeffT
    JeffT

On August 13, 2005 I tried to commit suicide. Obviously it didn't work. I got help (my issues were not JW related). Life is much better now. As pointed out above, being suicidal is a medical emergency. Go to a hospital, you can get help now.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It is terrible to hear how you are feeling. Definitely see a speciaialist. As with Billy, I considered suicide whilst at Bethel. I also know more than 10 people raised as JW's that have committed suicide.

Suicide comes not so much from the situation. as the loss of hope that things can get better. Be assured that they can and they will get better. If you have become so disheartened with things as they are, then that is a sure sign that it is time to change things. You don't need to leave the WT straight away, but start to make plans for your exit. Start to make new friends, look at new places to live, new jobs, more education; whatever it is that you will need that is holding you back. Those plans will give you hope and something to work towards. Then you will find the day will come when it all falls into place and you can leave and start a new life and it will be one of the greatest days of your life, and for a long time after that you will wonder at how wonderful your life is. I certainly did and still do.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Rassus frassus... That's me cussin' in frustration...

Does ANYBODY here have Tito's phone number?? Can they give him a call - make sure he's all right???

Worried Zid...

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

I can only echo the very good advice from the others here. Please know we need you here with us. Dont let the WT win. There have been several suicides in my village in the past year, including my cousin, a wonderful young man of 28 with a family.....the effect of what he did has devastated everyone.

Suicide is a permenant solution to a temporary problem. YOU are valuable and loved. Keep posting, let us know how youre doing...

• designs
    designs

Nebs-

Are you feeling better today. We're here for you, you can count on that.

designs

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

nebeska, just to say I'm still thinking of you today as so many of us are. It would be real nice to hear from you before the day is out. All the best to you.

sizemik & JeffT; Sometimes a discussion board just isn't enough. Wish I could buy you both a couple of beers . . .

• snowbird
    snowbird

bump

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit