lalliv01

Quandry said:

"We are rooting for you!"

Titus, I don't know what rooting means in your native tongue but

you should see what it means in Australian. I just found out, It's

funny. Thanks QUANDRY.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I gave you a PM! This is temporary! Please don't give up!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I believe the rub with depressive suicide is that depression stops you from seeing there are alternatives. With the Witnesses, I became a mistress of disassociation. Knowing that the chemicals in your brain are messed up so that you can not be rational if you tried helped me. This past week I felt very bad. I acknowledged, however, that two things could be true. 1. My thinking is distorted and I don't realize it b/c of illness; and 2. I may need to kill myself someday but not today. I need time to figure out which one is true. So far every time a distortion is occurring.

CAll a professional now! Once you have ideation, impulse control goes out the window. If suicide is truly all right, which I don't believe, it will be all right within two weeks, after you've sought help and a blood level is present.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You don't want to kill yourself, you just want to separate yourself from the pain. You can do it and stay alive, too. Are there any exjw's close to you? Have you asked?

• Velour
    Velour

Oh Nebeska, please remember that you are valued!

On the other side of this screen and these words, we are real people who have all been beaten up by the WTBTS and have had to find a way to get to a safe and stable place in our lives. And we are real people and friends who want to see you get the help you need.

http://www.befrienders.org/ - Select the country you are in and you'll get the number you need to the Samaritans.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Nebraska! I think you should get help immediately and not think about it. The problem with your mind being in such a depressed state is that you cannot see ANYTHING clearly. It's like looking through beer goggles--only not fun. ALL of your judgement is suspect right now.

TRANSITIONS: Transition is the hardest and most temporary part. You are in transition so things are touch and go. this will be the shortest part of your journey, so hang in there. We all made it.

I spent 20 years on anti-depressants. Since leaving the org. I haven't taken ANY. NONE. and I never took any before I was in. I thought I would never be able to live without them. Now not everyone will have the same experience. Some continue to need medication and they should stick with it. My point is that the org was 100% respnosible for my depression and I never knew that.

Remember you are experiencing a cognitive break-down. You are not seeing clearly at the moment because you brain is overwhelmed. It gets better. It really does. You will again regain your balance. It's hard to believe that now, but it will happen.

I'm not a professional but I've dealt with clinical depression for decades. PM me if you'd like a supportive ear. But I can't replace a professional. Please turn to a professional immediately.

We are proud of the growth you've already shown! You see now and your life is about to begin. It's a big wonderful and sometimes not so wonderful world and soon you will be able to experience that! It's right there.

You will be in my thoughts. Please believe that we have been there and we survived. Please look to us as proof that there is life after the transition. You're gonna be fine---just get through this difficult moment.

NC

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

i feel sick please tell us you are OK!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Nebraska, PM me if you live in the Atlanta area.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Tito - Nebaska...

Zid here...

PLEASE don't hurt yourself!! The world would be a much sadder place, without you!!

Hope you've gotten some help - wish I could wave a magic wand and get rid of the WTBTS' crushing weight upon you...

I sure hope that you can CALL some of these people - like OUTLAW, Flipper, and so many others...

I want to be able to continue reading your posts, dammit!!

Zid

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

I agree with tmo 1965 Please and I mean Please call suicide hot line or go to the hosptial now. This is nothing to fool around with. We all need you. Don't let the cult bastards win. Many of us have been there and have won the battle but only with support of friends and professional help. Please listen to all these good people. It just takes one phone call, no judgement just understanding ones willing to listen and help you. You are worth it. Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit