i sense a lot of love in these forums.

• snowbird
    snowbird

We wuv ourselves some Comrade Tito.

Welcome, dm6.

Syl

• cskyjw.sun
    cskyjw.sun

Nebeska, if you are feeling despair and helpless, although you may not experience the full bloom symptoms of depression, you could still be in Depression. The attachment we have/had with the organisation is gone. It can feel like losing our parent because we turn to Jehovah for unconditional acceptance and love. So, we see through the human organisation that claims to rep Jehovah, the dis-illusion can be too much. Sugg you read Raymond Franz's In Search of Christian Freedom, so you can be freed from this codependency. Also, go to YouTube and watch "This is Mind Blowing". You will realize we are just so small and so is our problem. Just live in the moment and enjoy this beautiful life that Jehovah gives. Jehovah is independent of men, religions and organisations. Our problem is we have been conditioned to look at the past, projecting our reasoning to the future. So, we are not living, living is being about to enjoy the moment. That's why we will have more and more of JWs getting depression.

Do seek professional help.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Thinking of you a lot today, hope you are ok.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Nebeska- I hope you are feeling more up today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit