What Qualities Do You Look For In A Man?!?!?!

by ladonna 98 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

Or he could look a lot like Mr. Moe.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Oh gosh... well thanx LB...

So, wanna play behind the bleachers? Man, if I can be in the same category as Britnany....

<<<<<<<< shouts really loud "I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy..."

(P.S. -- I think Britany Spears is a dumb ho, but we won't tell her that will we? )

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Well I would tell you all the physical qualities I like in a man but i dont want to make ya'll think I am a slut. So use your imagination.
    But I like the rough , tough, intelligent guy who has a deep soul.
    I like a sense of humor, and a man that is strong enough to be my man.
    And that friends is no easy task, so Wild Turkey pretty much is perfect for me. Plus he gives me alot of freedom, and we are best friends and we are growing in knowledge together. The ride is bumpy at times , ups and downs, but I love roller coasters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Qualiities that I would look for in a man is;
    He would have to send chills up and down my body and make me weak in the knees. I would like to look at him and see him smiling at me for no reason. Or just touch me softly and let me know his hands and heart are strong,caring and comforting. My man would have to smell like heaven and have a warm body that assures me that he takes pride in his body and in mine. His honesty and passion for living would give me strengh to life each and every day with him by my side as we travel the highway of life together. I would listen to his heart and hear the beats as his gentile hands would touch my breasts making me melt into a puddle of mush. Our hearts would have to be as one in thought and he would hear the things that are important to me. I need a man to take the lead in all that we do together. I need him to critisize in a way that doesn,t belittle or hurt me in front of others.
    He has to kiss me and whisper things in my ears that send thrills down my body. The most important thing is that our lives are united as one. Respecting one another. Work and play together. Cry and laugh together. Holding hands that makes your very heart melt with his passion for living.
    Actually I have this very man in my life right now and I thank God everyday for this incredable wonderful human being. Marco I love you!

• dirty larry
    dirty larry

All you other blokes got your pervy eyeballs of Mr Moe. Shes mine. Ive already staked my claim and assured her of my undying affection.
    TR, back off mate or pay the consequences.
    Im just waiting now, until that idiot shes in love with on the internet bites the dust.
    Anyways.
    Most sheilas would nt have a clue about what they really want.
    They reckon they want a bloke whos "tough", for example, but when you give em a clip behind the ear when they dont get your tea ready on time...they dont like that!
    Geez...women are contradictory creatures.
    Same time as wanting a tough, macho bloke, they reckon they want a man whos "compassionate".
    Well, which is it girls?
    Youse cant have both at the same time .
    LB.
    You stay away from Mr Moe too.Or else...

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

<<<<< Diet Coke wif lemon spews all over monitor as Missy Moe clumsily drops her box of Bons Bons. To make matters worse, the violent red nail polish is now spilled on the keyboard and her boss can be heard coming down the hallway like a stealth bomber... eyes bugged out, she begins to blush...

LMFAO @ Dirty Larry -- OMG you are making me laugh.....

BOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA undying affection LLLLMMMAAAOOO

Awwwww how cute

Otay otay otay. Manly man.. sometimes I wanna hear "Cum here bitch, we're taking Bike out, hang on, sit down and shut up..." (all in a joking manner of course) and other times a little tenderness and compassion is sooo appreicated. Brings a woman closer to her man, shows her what a tender heart he has and makes you fall in love all the more. But there is a fine line, I don't float "that way" and I still wanna be with somebody who is ALL MAN.

And Larry, my man, well, I AM SO IN LOVE, so it seems you may be waiting quite a while... I will rotate you though to the top of my makin-out-under-the-bleachers-list.

• dirty larry
    dirty larry

Moe Baby.
    Ya spilt yer nail polish did you?
    What a shame.I'll buy you a dozen more, in all pretty colours to match your gorgeous blue eyes and that pretty red mouth you got.
    By the way..I wont have my woman workin.No.No.
    You gotta stay home an do the cookin an feed the brats an what not.
    When we are together, I'll be happy to kneel at your dainty little feet and paint yer nails for you.How romantic.Youll never have to lift a finger again me girl. Just look pretty thats all. A bloke has to have a good lookin Sheila to impress his business clients with.

Haha.
    I made you laugh did I, thats good.
    Like the boys "gettin them in the sack" rulebook goes...

1)Make them laugh.
    2)Lay some physical contact on .
    3)get their knickers off quick!

Well, Ive made it to base one...

Im not worried about that other bloke. Youll get tired of him in a month.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Beauty may only be skin deep but ugly goes to the bone

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

OMFG LARRY --- I AM ROLLING OVER HERE!!!!!!!!! GAWD you are FUNNY!!!!!!

LOL @ kneel at your dainty little feet and paint yer nails for you. Larry hun, ur too friggin much, ya know that?

OH OH -- AND THIS PART IS THE CLINCHER "You gotta stay home an do the cookin an feed the brats an what not." OMFG!!!!!! LLLLMMMFFFAAAOOOO

OH -- and ONE more... "A bloke has to have a good lookin Sheila to impress his business clients with."

<<<<<<< wipes tears from her eyes...

Thanks Larry, you have made my Wednesday/Humpday a much brighter place...

• LB
    LB

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE BLEACHERS????

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit