What Qualities Do You Look For In A Man?!?!?!

by ladonna 98 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Dana:

I think techniques have changed considerably since the last time you were on the receiving end.

Benevolent salutations,

Expatbrit

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Expat:

I've tried to be somewhat considerate of you in this discussion, but you make that impossible. I'm deeply distressed by your comments and the total lack of sensitivity you display. I hope you've enjoyed yourself.

Dana

• Solace
    Solace

Has anyone else noticed the electricity between these two?
    If they hooked up it would be incredible!!!!!!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Dana:

Bwaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

I hope you've enjoyed yourself.
    Haven't had so much fun since my last Million Chauvanist Pig March!!!

Expatbrit, ROFLMFAO (sensitively)

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Expat:

Bygones (Fishism)

Actually, I quite enjoyed myself!
    Dana

P.S. Play again same time next week?

• expatbrit
  • Preston
    Preston

Hmmmmmmm....

(Preston turns eyes heaven-ward as a devilish smile on his face comes into view)

...what I look for in a man? Well, first he has to have his act together, and he has to know what he wants out of life. He also has to like what he does and have a passion outside of his work. Kindness, sense of humor, passion have be a part of the package as well. I also appreciate a guy who's not ashamed to be a bit exhibitionist, or even erotic. I also like a guy with beautiful eyes, pouty lips, a nice chest, and shapely thighs. I know this all seems shallow but you're the one who asked!!!!

All of this is what I look for in a guy...

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

MMMMmmmmmmm Preston, sounds dreamy!! Can we share???????

April

If you bury the truth under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.--Emile Zola, J'accuse
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• Preston
    Preston

LOL Tatiana,

I don't know, even when there's sooooo much in a guy like that I'm still rather selfish...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit