What Qualities Do You Look For In A Man?!?!?!

by ladonna 98 Replies latest jw friends

• ladonna
    ladonna

Larry,

You said,

See, how do you know prisky was offended? Maybe she wasnt. Maybe she laughed her ass off. Did you ever think of that possibility?
    Tell you what Ladonna , if Prisky posts that shes offended by my little bit of fun with her I will apologize to her.
    Does that satisfy your moralistic judgementalism?
    I do not know, Larry. Not as a sworn on fact, but I believe I know "women" in general enough to know that they do NOT like being spoken to in that way. I also believe I know enough about Prisca to know that she would not have laughed! If "I" I am wrong, I will apologise to you.

That will not change the fact that I find your manner offensive. That is NOT jugmentalism, it IS offensive. Take a murderer for example...and you say " I think he is a great guy for what he did", I come along and disagree with you.....is that judging you? No! It is stating my opinion.

Since when has it been a crime to stand up for others.....I do not think Prisca has seen what you have written. It is for all of the women on this forum that I wrote what I did; not only Prisca....

So, Larry.....how about we poll this...eh??????

Let's see how many women like this style.....ok???
    Over to the adult disagreements my partner in crime......

Ana

• ladonna
    ladonna

Larry,

OK..I apologize to you for judging that Prisca would not like that form of behaviour.
    I mean that sincerely, I was wrong and misjudged her actions.

Sincere Apologies,
    Ana

I will make a seperate thread where I will formally apologize to you on the forum.

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((((ana)))))))

Thanks for standing up for me, but from other posts I've read of Larry's, I think he's just pulling our collective leg. We can either ignore him, or do as I have, play along with him. (and no, I'm not going to give my number to a complete stranger! )

Thanks again Ana for standing up for me (and women in general) and I admire you for publically apologising like you did, so quickly too.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Awwww come on now, Larry is JUST TEASING. No worries -- relax ladies!!!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

"Larry is JUST TEASING"

Come on and lead me on, TEASE me ALL night long.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • dirty larry
    dirty larry

See Mo, there you go again. Youre the only one really understands me.
    When are you gonna wise up that "you and me is meant to be".????.
    (A little poem I just dreamt up for ya there).
    (Took a lot of thinkin on my part).
    Anyway, dont work too hard today, I dont want them nails scratched and broke with anything remotely LIKE manual work.
    I gotta go to bed now, its bloody late and Ive gotta get up at 5 tomora mornin to organize the jumbucks for the Jackaroos comin in from Jerrilderi. Joe and Jack.
    See ya!

Lilacs. I suppose youre a nice enough kid, but you look a bit young for my taste.Come back in ten years.Make it twenty five actually...I like WOMEN.Whats yer mum look like???

PS- I'll be dreamin dreams of ya Mo.

• LaDonnaAna
    LaDonnaAna

I guess it's only fair for me to say what I look for in a man......

Intelligent.
    Sense of humour.
    Loved or loves his parents.
    Loves children.
    Has interests of his own, no matter what they are.
    Cares and/or likes animals...a must if he's going to put up with me!
    Takes care of physical appearance.
    Has an interest in others/caring.
    Senses my mood changes.
    Shares tears and happiness with me.
    Share good chemistry with me...I think this is important.
    Enjoys being pampered
    Loves affection...lots of it.
    Gives affection.
    Likes spending time with me, but also likes his own company on occassion.
    Is exciting in bed and has a sex drive that equals my own.
    Loves to make love on impulse.

Looks are not important to me, but I like men with beautiful eyes, and beautiful hands; masculine hands that have touched the earth.
    I like a man that loves to be touched.

The type of man that will be dead tired from work and yet will get up and cook me bacon, eggs and tomato....and think I didn't notice.
    He'll smile at me sensually and I'll pretend I didn't notice.
    He'll put out water for birds, and I'll pretend I didn't notice.
    He'll make coffee with loads of cream when it should have been my turn; I'll pretend I didn't notice.
    He'll chase me through vineyards when I'm crying, and I'll pretend I didn't notice.
    He'll light sensual candles, put on soft music, and I'll pretend it is ordinary.
    He'll love me in the night, and I'll ask him if I dreamed.
    He'll tell me he loves me, but I allow it to pass as if I didn't notice.
    He'll bring me a red rose.....he saw I noticed.....and I pretended I didn't notice him noticing my tears.
    He'll ask me to marry him on a day I look ghastly; a day I am covered in water, hair all touseled, and crying about something I don't remember. I will feel like the happiest woman on earth.
    I will get on a plane, fly away, if only for a while, he will follow the plane in his car with his hand raised in farewell as it flies higher and higher; my hand pressed against the window, tears blinding my view......and we will both know we noticed.

That is love
    Ana

• JanH
    JanH

Ana,

That list sounds like what you'd look for in a pet

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Ladonna -- that was beautiful sweetie...

"I will get on a plane, fly away, if only for a while, he will follow the plane in his car with his hand raised in farewell as it flies higher and higher; my hand pressed against the window, tears blinding my view......and we will both know we noticed."

-- I can relate to this... 4 weeks from now I get to see my baby, but then, I will have to go... *sigh*

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Larry -- (wipes tears from eyes once again, runs through the office while screaming "BUT I AM SANE I AM SANE" as the men in the white coats flash a needle and syringe saying "THIS WON'T HURT A BIT." )

OMFGAWD there u go AGAIN. Chit man, you are just too much! You have got to be the FUNNIEST...

"you and me is meant to be".(A little poem I just dreamt up for ya there).

/\/\/\/\/\/\

The man I love will captivate me. So beautiful, he takes my breath away. When he smiles, the whole world lights up, no matter how dark it all may seem. He brings me up when I am down and makes me soft when I am hard. He is my fortress, my strength. He tells me to sleep with the angels... We fall asleep on the phone with each other, so in a sense I am already sleeping with my one and only angel. He is there to catch me if I fall. He has given me the greatest gift of all, he has set me free. I wasn't looking for him, yet my heart was always seeking... funny how love works...

• WindRider
    WindRider

Mr. Moe, I loved your description of your ideal man; sounds like you've found him.

BTW, don't long-distance relationships suck?! My guy's in Canada and can't cross the border and I'm stuck here in the states.

Windrider

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit