What Qualities Do You Look For In A Man?!?!?!

by ladonna 98 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

As a man, I know what you're really looking for girls......

1. Gets at least 10 hours a month in the Field Service.

2. Never misses meetings.

3. Has a family Watchtower Study and other publication study weekly.

4. Is at least a Ministerial Servant but preferably an Elder.

5. Works On 'Quick Build' Kingdom Halls as often as possible.

6. Delights in being in on Judicial Committees.

7. Uses the entire Summer vacation visiting an assembly and working unassigned territory.

8. Arranges for field ministry one hour before the Tuesday night bookstudy.

9. Only buys 4 door cars.

10. Follows Organizational rules to a tee and makes sure his wife and family does too!

Well, there you have it. Good men are hard to find!

Outaservice (Who tried but couldn't live up to the challenge)

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

first off I drink Wild Turkey, just thought I'd make that clear

I like a guy who's a best friend. Compassionate, strong, loving, caring, likes kids! Someone you can just sit with and not have to worry about what to do or say. Someone I respect and look up to and who treats me with respect, like an equal.

Physicaly I like a beefy kinda guy, not skinny! I usually go for the tall dark and handsome type but you know I'm not that picky. I do melt with the right smile though [:|]

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

I was wondering when someone would bring up this subject, good idea.
    Ilike a man with strong warm hands, someone who is honest, caring, compasionate, trusting, who can laugh with me, cry with me, pick me up when I'm down, a good listener,kind hearted, a real sense of humor. Appearance doesn't mean alot, but personality is a biggy.

OH YA SOMEONE WHO CAN DO DISHES, AND VACCUMM HA HA

I believe there is alot of good hearted men out there, but emotional bonding is really important. A SWEEP ME OFF MY FEET KIND OF GUY.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Loving heart
    Intelligent - Lifewise
    Good sense of humor
    Desire for a better life
    Pretty eyes
    Big hands

Basically...someone who adores me.

Andi

• Xena
    Xena

Inside:

Funny (this of course means he laughs at MY jokes), smart enough to keep me entertained (not real hard to do), but able to have fun, laid back and easy going, able to understand that there is more to me than what he sees on the surface and be willing to work to get to know the real me, very open sexually, lol and not easily shocked....

Outside:

Taller than me, kissable lips, eyes that can look into my soul, strong hands, nice ass, and shoulders to die for....oh and an accent is WAY cool!

• TR
    TR

Dirty Larry,

go take a cold shower, dude. Hmmmm...sniff...Ewwww! Better make that a hot shower with three or four bars of soap!

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

• butalbee
    butalbee

Outaservice your post has put tears in my eyes. Oh the joys of being in some kind of fucked up relationship with a JW. What fun I had being alone while he was at his meetings, what great literature he left all over that I would line my cat litter box with, what a great 4 door car he had, hey, didn't mind a bit being denied of a sex life because he doesn't believe in premartial sex, what a wonderful experience I had getting sucked into the org with book studies and my guest appearances at the, what, 5 meetings he attended every week, what fun I had studying that Isiah's Prophesies book,(yawn), when I could've been maybe going to a movie with a real man, oh, can't forget the assemblies he went to with all those horny hairy legged sisters, the thoughts that went through my mind, oh and I can't forget his psycho brother babble and the witch of a sister in law nagging me from day one, to bring me into the truth and end my wicked ways. Yep, those are the qualities I look for in a man..........

He did look so damn sexy in that double breasted suit--imagined undressing him on a daily basis. Every time I see him dressed in his suits, I wonder to myself what could've been if I took the plunge and joined the cult. To see him naked, touch his bare chest, kiss his neck, scratch his V shaped back with my nails, while he was fondling my..................God, I need a cold shower.

• ladonna
    ladonna

I am seriously concerned at the amount of 'MALES" that are posting on this thread.........*confused*

I think I had better start another, especially for the guys, so they can tell us what they like and admire in each other....

Ana

• larc
    larc

Hi,

Being a married heterosexual man, what do I look for in a man. I like a guy I can share a beer with, someone who will help me on a home improvement project, a guy who lets me speak my mind and argue and not be mad the next day, a guy how has a pick up truck and will help me move things, a guy who knows another guy who does plumbing at a reasonable rate, a guy you can float a loan and know you will get your money back. Yep, them's my kinda guy.

By the way, outaservice, I don't see you often, but your one of them there kinda guys.

• ladonna
    ladonna

HMMMMMmmmmmmmm, Larc..

I "did" mean what type of guy for a long-term, monogamous, physical relationship!!
    Not a buddy to take to the club

Before you even go there, the term "physical relationship" means sexual intimacy and loving affection, not a guy to help you do your gardening

Get it??? ROTFL@Larc

Ana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit