What Qualities Do You Look For In A Man?!?!?!

by ladonna 98 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Dana:

Don't try and take the intellectual high ground with me, Missy! It'll only end in sensitive weeping!

As for feeling threatened: SNORT! What are you gonna do, compassion-ate me into submission? Ha!

And how typical of a man-hating feminist to try and spin the facts around and accuse a normal man of feeling threatened when he is simply stating the plain truth, And oh God! the whining! Thousands of years of domination boo hoo! An excellent way of getting your deceptive feminist claws into unsuspecting men.

Typical for a women who lives in an intellectual void to accuse an un-neutered man of being a threatened dominator.

A splendid evening to you.

Expatbrit

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

greekness!

my two fave:

~*~ manie sans delire ~*~

• dirty larry
    dirty larry

Geez Logical.
    Youre not a bad looking piece of crumpet either.
    You dont talk much though.
    Im a man of few words myself, so Id have to have a girl that talks a fair bit otherwise itd be pretty quiet about the place.
    Theres nothin better than listenin to the singsong sound of a gasbag
    sheila wafflin away talkin about somethin and nothing.Geez, youse can make a saga out of opening a loaf of bread!
    Course, a bloke dont have to actually be Lissnin. Just nod and grunt now and then. Fools them every time.Long as their happy.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Expat:

"Missy"?? Are you related to Rex, by any chance? You show the same bull-headed blind approach to issues you can't/don't understand, so I must wonder.

Don't try and take the intellectual high ground with me, Missy! It'll only end in sensitive weeping!
    I can understand your reluctance, however, a good bout of weeping might be just the thing for you. Don't be afraid, let it out, it's okay to cry.

"compassion-ate"? Is that some sort of sexual innuendo, or am I failing to get your point? As most of your points have been merely obstreperous empty rhetoric, it's not difficult to see how I might fail to 'get it'.

Regards,
    Dana

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Dana:

I understand your agenda all too well. Gaining power over men by attacking our essential rationality.

am I failing to get your point?
    Is there a point you've ever got? You'll certainly never get mine. Why don't you go and have a nice weep with your feminazi friends? Especially since you're failing to get it with men.

Salutations,

Expatbrit

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Expat:

You'll certainly never get mine

You should be so lucky.

Dana

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Dana:

I don't feel lucky when I suck lemons.

Expatbrit

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Expat:

Maybe that's your problem then...you should try licking, trust me.

Dana

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I gave you a good licking in this argument.

Expatbrit

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Expat:

Yep, that's definitely the problem. Your technique could use work...lots of it!

Kind regards,

Dana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit