What Qualities Do You Look For In A Man?!?!?!

by ladonna 98 Replies latest jw friends

• flower
    flower

Well, I'm not looking for a guy right now but if I was...

-Someone who is confident and secure with who he is.
    -Must be flexible and openminded, not rigid and unwilling to explore change
    -Someone who can teach me things and is willing to learn from me without feeling immasculine
    -Someone who loves my son and enjoys spending time with him
    -Someone who can make me smile
    -Who can find beauty in little things
    -Who can balance fun and excitement with quiet calm

thats about it for now...lol

flower

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

JUST HAD TO JOIN IN THIS THREAD!!!

I look for someone like this:

Intelligent!
    GSOH
    Caring
    Romantic
    Generous
    Loving
    Understanding
    Tall
    Outstanding legs
    EYES to DIE for!!
    Mouth that just screams to be kissed
    All round hotty

Ooooooh just realised, I have described my best friend in the world...My boyfriend Matthew!!!!

Britty xxxx

They wouldn't have made the cane if you weren't meant to break the rules!

• TR
    TR

Big, hairy, barrell chested...oh wait, that's Joel's man. OOps! wrong thread.

I, uh, uh, don't look for anything in a man....trailing off now....

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

lmaaaaaoooooooooooo @ TR

• TR
    TR

Excuse me for my maleness, Moe, but DAMN you are so KEEEYYOOOT! What a fantastic smile you have! You look a lot like this hot Finnish girl I dated in high school.

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

• SYN
    SYN

So far about 4 females and about 8 males have responded to this thread...make that 9...hmm...interesting!

Hehe, I don't really look at men in that way, although I can appreciate good looking men. Sometimes my friends drag me along to gay clubs tho, and then all these *MEN* start touching me and stuff, so I just get them to buy me drinks and then I leave...HAHA!

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• WindRider
    WindRider

I've always looked for a man who is well-read; intelligent. A man who can talk on a wide variety of subjects....from the current hot discoveries in Astronomy(a favorite interest of mine)to the current trend in fashion, and anything in between.

A man with a sense of humor and can actually laugh at himself and life in general(that makes the hard times more bearable.

Someone who is very much a man in the truest sense of the word: masculine, strong, dependable and yet is in touch with his feelings. My guy isnt hung up on being able to cry. I dont equate sensitivity with being weak at all.

A man who will challenge me and my ideas and allows me to do the same with him; I find verbal sparring or debate with my mate to be very sexy. Like someone else pointed out, someone who can teach me things and isnt afraid to learn a thing or two from me as well.

My man is someone whom I can share the quiet beauty of things with.....like taking a walk in the woods in winter or staring out over the endless ocean at sunset, not saying a word necessarily but sharing the same moment just the same and knowing he gets it.

I would say never stop looking for the person you dream of being with, because the more you know yourself and what you want, the easier it is to know that person when you see them....and they are so worth the wait! I had all but given up and then I met Skeptic on H20 and fell in love with my soulmate and nothing can compare with that.

Sincerely, Windrider

• WindRider
    WindRider

Oh yeah, I love a great smile and bedroom eyes....swoon.....that never hurts either!

Windrider

• LB
    LB

Well if I were to look for qualities in a guy, he'd have to look a lot like Brittney Spears.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

TR - If I didn't have a BF and you weren't married.. oh chit... Finnish chic 'eh? Shoot, thanks, I take that as a compliment. Look in the mirror lately u sweet thang u? Now, how abouts u and I play high-school make-out behind the bleachers...

oh, and thanks for making me blush...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit