What Qualities Do You Look For In A Man?!?!?!

by ladonna 98 Replies latest jw friends

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

nuff said

• larc
    larc

Ana Sweetie,

I get everything. I was just addressing the title of this thread. By the way, real guys in the States do do not go to clubs. Clubs are for the effite, affected yuppy males. Real guys go to bars.

• dirty larry
    dirty larry

Hey TR Dickwad, They dont call me dirty Larry because Im dirty.
    They call me Dirty Larry because I looks a lot like that movie star guy with the 44 magnum. Whats his name?..."make my day" guy.oh yeah.
    Clit Eatsgood.
    Thats the guy.

• Prisca
    Prisca

lilacs' signature is:

I don't want a man I can live with, I want a man I can't live without

mine is:

I don't want a man I can live with, I want a man who will take out the garbage.

• dirty larry
    dirty larry

Well Well Well.
    Look who's here. Little miss Snow White Prisky.
    Dont worry sweetchops, I know your type an I know youre misunderstood by all those regular blokes who dont see inside your soul.
    Its like my mate Alex always says,"Forget the slaggy lookin ones dressed like tarts, its the Nice, 'proper' ones to go for".
    Theyre the ones that DO IT.
    Hehehe.

Take out the bloody garbage!?
    Yeah. Lets get something straight. Thats part of YOUR duties, along with cookin and opening my next beer can while Im watchin the footy.
    I earn the moolah,and give you a bit of it to spend on shoppin and an occassional bit of somethin for yourself.Course, I gotta keep the rest cause women got NO bloody Idea how to handle money.

Seriously though Prisk, I know you aint been around much, but dont worry, I'll train you up real quick in the ways of true womanhood.
    It'll be my pleasure. I promise, I'll "dirty" you up in double quick time.
    I know youll be an eager student. See. Cause old Larry knows...
    inside every 'nice' girl, theres a SLUT screaming to get out!

• ladonna
    ladonna

Dirty Larry,

That remark to Prisca was totally uncalled for! It wasn't fun, or even funny. It was degrading! Prisca's comment was "meant" to be humorous; yours was not, and I take offense to the way that you speak to women on this forum!

Cut it out and grow up!

Ana

• dirty larry
    dirty larry

BWA-aaa haha.

ROTFLMAO!!

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Cool thread. First of all let me say that as we get more mature our areas of knowing what we need and what we want seem to get more clear. But interestingly enough, I made a list of things that I wanted in my early teens and when I found Thinker he met the criteria. It's just that before we grow up we don't see the forest for the trees sometimes.
    I wanted a deep man. Someone who can't stop thinking. Someone willing to give of themselves and share what they think about. But open enough to listen to my viewpoints and still think of me as intelligent even if they differed.
    I also needed a good bad boy. Meaning, someone who would be loyal, but also have a wild imagination in bed.
    This may sound shallow, but after being married to a 6'4" man (really bad marriage), I figured out that I was attracted to men about my height. (5'9") So when I was looking, I limited my search to guys who fit that.
    There is so much more I could say, but it would turn this into a book. I believe this is sufficient.
    BTW, Thinker and I met online, told each other we loved each other before we ever met, we fell in love with each others soul. Met ten days later, he asked me to marry him six days after that. We got married June 30, 2000. We are more in love today than we were yesterday. It just keeps getting better. He rocks my world baby!!!!
    TW

• dirty larry
    dirty larry

Ladonna.
    Youre offended by the way I speak to women?
    If Id spoken to YOU that way I might understand your concern. But then, I didnt speak to you that way, did I?
    As a matter of fact. I never will. Know why? Because I now know that you wouldnt like it.
    See, how do you know prisky was offended? Maybe she wasnt. Maybe she laughed her ass off. Did you ever think of that possibility?
    Tell you what Ladonna , if Prisky posts that shes offended by my little bit of fun with her I will apologize to her.
    Does that satisfy your moralistic judgementalism?

Larry- "havin a laugh" class.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Yeah baby!

Larry - email me and I'll send you my number.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit