Johnny The Bethelite Exposed. Rick Fearon Implicated In Hoax

by PublishingCult 225 Replies latest members adult

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s Dark..

Sunset has Come and Gone..

Rick likes to Spin Things..

Rick can Spin on his Thumb..

thumbs up large And..Joe can Play a Tune on his his Banjo.. ................. ...OUTLAW

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Lies, Damn Lies, and Apostates III coming soon.

• badseed
    badseed

One thing is certain, ex-jw don't take bu[[shit. This thread is hilarious. Will he recover?

• Curtains
    Curtains

@ Curtains, when someone says something, it's one thing. Being able to prove it to others is quite another. PC could not reveal his sources, as they came to him in confidentiality. Therefore, he needed some sort of concrete proof to show others that this was indeed a hoax. I know that I don't take people at their word unless I see proof that I can trust what is being said. Fearon never proved Johnny, even though he SAID he could (he supposedly had a scan of his Bethel ID). People were asking for evidence, Fearon produced none. It was all speculation and conjecture. PC showed integrity in that he searched for actual proof to show all of us the truth behind this matter. Now, if he had just said "Oh, yeah I know it's a hoax, but I can't tell you how"...would you have believed him? Would many of us? Probably not.

As for "ratting out" someone in Bethel and Bethel being suspicious of it's members? You heard the head of the IT department. They aren't even giving this any attention. It's a waste of their time.

gotcha morbidzbaby

I'd like to have seen the head of IT department's face when PC mentioned the Six screens of the Watchtower and the the WTS IT head said "The what?"

PC you should have borrowed a phrase from here and said THE SEX SCREAMS OF THE WATCHTOWER

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Sorry for the delay in posting the link. I was uncertain, somewhat apprehensive to make it public. After a carefully examination of Lills post I clearly see she is giving me the "Green Light" to proceed. When on Upper Room Ministries page scroll down to to 4-10-2011. For those not interested in listening to the sermon " What is Truth" fast forward to about the last 15 minutes. http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/telenetwork/upper-room-ministries.php

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Thank you Rick. Now while people are listening to that let me ask you , have you come up with an answer yet as to why you asked shiela what happened on the six screens conference call of 4/9, when Johnny clearly said he already told you everything that was happening?

I ask because that is the reason I got so upset about that seemingly "innocent" question asked of me during church. I am glad that PC posted all the necessary clips because if someone was JUST listening to the church call they would be wondering WHY Lilly got so upset about Rick bringing the issue of Johnny up?

Now everyone can listen to all the clips involved PLUS read my written testimony about why I felt set up and decide for themselves if they may have felt that way too.

Also it does clear Shiela as to having any wrongdoing, although she did "lie" or make an honest mistake (we can give her the benefit of the doubt), the church call clearly shows she was NOT the one who brought up the issues with Johnny, rather YOU asked her the leading Q, and she was simply giving you an answer. Hopefully Shiela will be happy in knowing her name is cleared somewhat by this.

And hopefully Rick learned a valuable lesson which is not to perpetrate a scam on people and then try to pretend he doesn't know its a scam. And to be more appropriate with ppl trying to be his friend and not ask questions he ALREADY has the answer to, because that itself is very suspicious.

• Mary
    Mary

Um, okay I listened but I didn't hear LL on there at all and it went right to the end. Is there another tape after this one or am I doing something wrong?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Mary,

If you didn't hear me, then Rick edited me OUT of the call. Are you sure I am not on there? Its at the very end a few minutes after the church call when Rick is asking if anyone has any questions or wants to say anything. Then shiela comes onto the line and says hello, that opens up the Q about johnny. Did you hear shiela?

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

It is so ironic that the sermon for that day was "What is Truth?"

If Rick has edited Lilly out...he is using the same tactics as the wt...theocratic warfare... and he has become what he hates so much.

Shakes head sadly,

Coffee

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I will give Rick the benefit of the doubt for now. I am having trouble listening to the tape myself and am unable to download it to my computer. I will try again later today. Maybe Mary is just having trouble on her end?

But if Rick did edit out the end part of the church call which was the conversation concerning Johnny, then he is hanging himself even further. He already admitted on the last conference call, as well as shiela that they brought up the situation with johnny during that call. He also denied he was trying to set me up for any atack but I explained to him why I felt he was. He cannot get away with editing this tape when all the other evidence has already been taped and played.

The part in Q is only the last 2 or 3 minutes of the church call becuase when I smelled a set up, I hung up quickly. I think people who listened to ALL the evidence will see why I felt the way I did. Ironically Rick himself admitted on Saturdays call that HE now understood why I would feel the way I did at church. It all goes back to why Rick brought it up in the first place in those circumstances. What was his motives? He claims he had no bad intentions however cannot come up with an explanation as to why he pretended to shiela he had NO IDEA what took place the night before. When His own star of the show, Johnny says he did know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit