Johnny The Bethelite Exposed. Rick Fearon Implicated In Hoax

by PublishingCult 225 Replies latest members adult

• sabastious
    sabastious

Frankly I feel very sheepish for giving this story, at any given period, credability.

-Sab

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I read the last two pages. Good stuff. lol

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Also, Rick promised, on the last conference call (4/23/11), that he would provide me with the audio from the Church call on 4/10/11. He has been promising to let everyone hear the audio to show Lilly's assessment of his setting her up for embarrassment is unfounded. He still has not provided me with the audio.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey PC..

I don`t think Rick is confused at all..

He knows what he`s doing and he wants,what he wants..

If he were truly trying to take the WBT$ down..He wouldn't say the stupid shit he does..

The Six Screens Show is about Rick Fearon..And..Creating a Buzz for the Six Screens Show..

Dam Producing an Informative Talk Show about the WBT$..

Bring on the WBT$ Satanic Rituals and JW Pedophiles with Donald Duck masks..

Block the Few Calls that come into the show..And..

Blame it on a Fictitious Systems crash..Caused by Thousands of Fictitious incoming Phone Calls..

It`s all Bullshit..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• badseed
    badseed

I agree with finally free. It's ok for PC to rat on someone but not ok for someone to rat on PC. Hmmm...

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    I agree with finally free. It's ok for PC to rat on someone but not ok for someone to rat on PC. Hmmm...

Objectively speaking, I was not trying to perpetrate a hoax. I did not rat out anyone, because that someone did not exist. Which was the point of my exercise, to prove they were not real.

I was not being ratted out by Zeek. I was being attacked and having mud slung at me on a pretext. I was not going around claiming to be something or somebody I was not. I am entitled to anonymity if that is what I choose.

Your comparison is hardly adequate, I would say, since Johnny is not a member of this board, but would ideally have members of this board duped and hoaxed.

• undercover
    undercover

Has it occured to you PC, that even as you seek to discredit TrickyRicky you're actually giving him just what he wants? Attention and increased hits on his site and increased calls to his little call-in show? To him, and people like him, bad publicity is still publicity.

No matter how dishonest he may be, or how over the top his website or conference call assemblies are, a segment of people are going to be attracted to him and his nonsense. Instead of feeding him the attention, can't we just go back to the way it was? Ignore him. Pretend he's that not-quite-right uncle that shows up at the family reunions but everyone kinda avoids him 'cause he creeps you out.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    Has it occured to you PC, that even as you seek to discredit TrickyRicky you're actually giving him just what he wants? Attention and increased hits on his site and increased calls to his little call-in show? To him, and people like him, bad publicity is still publicity.
    No matter how dishonest he may be, or how over the top his website or conference call assemblies are, a segment of people are going to be attracted to him and his nonsense. Instead of feeding him the attention, can't we just go back to the way it was? Ignore him. Pretend he's that not-quite-right uncle that shows up at the family reunions but everyone kinda avoids him 'cause he creeps you out.

Agreed.

I was obliged, however, to present my argument for it all being a hoax. I have done that now. I have kept my word.

I am moving on.

• badseed
    badseed

So then, you admit that at the time you made the call at the IT dept you didn't know for a fact that Johnny was a scam. Right?

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    So then, you admit that at the time you made the call at the IT dept you didn't know for a fact that Johnny was a scam. Right?

Wrong.

I made the call simply to document that fact that I made the call.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit